Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shayla F.
Anderson, IN
I saw a huge difference in the condition of my teeth by using this product! My teeth looked and felt better. The flavor wasn't too overwhelming and my teeth look a little whiter.
Ashley A.
I tend to have sensitive teeth, and while using this toothpaste I felt a world of difference in how great my teeth felt. They didn't feel as sensitive, and I was able to not worry about foods anymore in fear of my teeth hurting.
Cassidy M.
Magna, UT
This toothpaste is a life saver!!! I normally have very sensitive teeth, sensitive to hot and cold food, drink and weather but since using this it has helped alot!
Andi G.
Carlsbad, NM
My dentist recommended this toothpaste for my son because of his sensitive teeth and I have used it a few times. My son does not have any complaints and he always asks for it when it comes time to buy a tube.
Tamera R.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product! Won't even think about using anything else! It is great for all the various ages in the household! After using the product, you immediately notice the difference. Your mouth feels spotless!
Yuni C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my everyday toothpaste & i absolutely love it. It doesn't cause irritation on teeth & works on smoothly. It doesn't burn your mouth like for some people & i actually notice a difference in my teeth.
Natalie W.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this toothpaste because it keeps my teeth clean and fresh. It's nice and minty. This is my favorite toothpaste that I have found and have been using it for a few months now. I would buy it again.
Kaylee K.
Bagley, IA
I use this toothpaste often and love it. Works well and keeps my mouth feeling fresh! I would recommend this toothpaste as it works well and keeps my teeth looking clean and white.
Kailyn R.
Austin
This product is amazing. When I was going through orthodontics and my teeth were extremely sensitive this was perfect. It's very gentle and there is no sting from mintyness.
Keajha W.
Gulfport, MS
This toothpaste is great if you want to protect your teeth and have a clean mouth. Every time I got to my dentist for a check up he is happy with the results of my teeth.