Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Margaret R.
Fresno, CA
I received this product in a care package recently and was kind of skeptical because I don't usually use Crest products and this was totally worth it. The taste is amazing and even after rinsing you still have the minty flavor for some time. I totally recommend this to everyone.
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I finally found a reasonably priced toothpaste that helps with my super sensitive teeth. Most regular toothpastes hurt my teeth when I use them but not this one. And I've notice my teeth aren't as sensitive to hot and cold foods and drinks. Definitely worth it.
Amy C.
Vallejo, CA
I love this toothpaste. It tastes good, whitens better for me than colgate or sensodyne seemed to work for me. I buy this product every time I run out of toothpaste and it is my go-to whitening product. Flossing and crest white strips works wonders as well.
Tai J.
Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield toothpaste I think is pretty decent. My fiancé has very sensitive teeth and normally can only use sensyodyne. He tried this toothpaste one day because he didn't have time to go to the store and really liked it.
kim t.
Love this tooth paste. I have very sensitive teeth. I started using this teice daily, and I began to see a difference in my tooth sensitivity very quickly. This is a much cheaper alternative to similar products in the market. Overall, worth it!
JOanna G.
Euless, TX
My family uses this toothpaste to cover all the bases in our oral health. I have a lot of dental work, and my husband has very sensitive teeth. The Pro-Health line works very well in each of it's tasks. It keeps the sensitivity of the teeth and gums to a minimum, and it does fight decay, gingivitis and it just tastes good!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Shield Enamel toothpaste. It cleans my teeth. I has a clean fresh taste and leaves my teeth smooth. I often use it after using other toothpaste because of the way it makes teeth feel. Always keep some in the house.
Dallas H.
This toothpaste is hands down my favorite one on the market. I use it twice a day, every day. The flavor is great, and it produces wonderful and noticeable results. I have tried other alternatives on the market, yet I always come back to Crest. I would highly recommend this.
Kara N.
East Lansing, MI
I am very sensitive to toothpaste and this is one of the only kinds that I can use. I repurchase it again and again. I get it at my local grocery store. I use it twice a day, every day.
Christa M.
Staten Island, NY
I give this product a 5 because I find it to be my favorite tooth paste. The taste is minty but not too much where it is very over powering. I like that it is also for sensitive teeth because I have very sensitive teeth and it has helped.