Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Daphne W.Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 7.0 Ounce uploaded by Natasha G.

BY CREST

Advance to healthier gums and stronger teeth with crest pro-health sensitive and enamel shield toothpaste . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan B.
Wooster
This seems to be the only toothpaste to help with my sensitive teeth. I have tried other brands, and that have made it worse. Not too strong of a mint taste. Only reason I am giving 4 stars is because every time I squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube it seems to get stuck at the top and my cap won’t close then all the way.
Payton P.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste, it keeps my teeth feeling and looking clean. Most toothpaste just get the surface stuff, but I can feel this toothpaste going deeper, and keeping my teeth looking white. I have bought it multiple times and I will continue to buy it.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
This toothpaste is the best toothpaste for me by far with my sensitive teeth. All my back teeth are sensitive and I have always had trouble with hot and cold things in my mouth and I always had trouble finding the perfect toothpaste to complement these problems. When I first tried Crest sensitive I knew this was what I was looking for and I have never turned back. The price is Affordable and that makes it even more enjoyable.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
My dad just gave this tooth paste to try. I have a cavity starting at my gum line. It has been really sensitive and hurting when I eat certain foods. This says that it puts a protective layer over your teeth to protect against acid erosion. It does and you can feel it on their after brushing. I haven't had trouble with that tooth hurting since I've started using it. Only con- I found it at the store and it's $7 a tube.
Lale P.
This was a good alternative to the usual go-to for help with reduction of teeth pain/sensitivity & enamel building: Sensodyne. I could not tell the difference between this & Sensodyne as far as reducing the pain of teeth sensitivity & enamel building.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
Sent my husband to the store to get my toothpaste. He brings me this. I have very sensitive teeth. I tried it and loved it. He got it a Walmart. I will definitely be buying again.
Kourtney S.
Hurricane, UT
Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste keep my mouth clean. It helps keep my mouth fresh all day long and it's taste is not too strong. It is such a great product that we will buy time after time!
Kristina C.
I've always had sensitive teeth due to a grinding problem. So, it's important I use a toothpaste that targets sensitivity issues. Crest has always been the best toothpaste for that. It works great, doesn't have a chalky taste like other brands, and I've noticed a big positive difference in how sensitive my teeth are. Highly recommend to anyone looking to improve their teeth!
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was a Colgate girl all my life, that is, until I tried Crest for the first time a few years ago. Then, I never looked back.
I tried many of their toothpastes, this is one of my favorites because it gives me the cleaning efficiency that I need while protecting my teeth from sensitivity. This is not too harsh either.
Jilene B.
Queen Creek, Az
As a dental hygienist, I've tried almost every toothpaste on the market. This one is one of my favorites for several reasons. It has that great minty flavor which leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. And it helps with the sensitivity that so many people suffer from today. I use this when I'm whitening my teeth because they get sensitive while I whiten, and it completely takes the sensitivity away!