BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Sensitive & Enamel Shield Toothpaste* . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects against enamel loss.*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.www.crest.com see more...

Madison G.
Beech Creek, PA
My go-to toothpaste. It makes sensitivity virtually nonexistent for me, and it's a lifesaver in the summer, when cold things are what keep me going. It has a mild taste, and it.leaves my breath minty fresh. Love it.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
This is an affordable way to keep your teeth healthy. I have sensitive teeth so I have to be careful which toothpastes i use. I switch on and off but I'll use this one daily until the tube is gone.
Samantha J.
W Colls Hgts, NJ
This is the toothpaste that I use day and night. I have found no problems with it, and the taste is not too strong. I bought this product at Wal-Mart and it is very affordable.
Amanda W.
Powell, TN
The tooth paste is great for sensitive teeth. It does not cause any pain. I find that it cleans my teeth well in relation to similar products. If you are looking for a great all around toothpaste, this is a great option.
Miranda M.
My teeth are very sensative love this tooth paste it has helped me a lot i use to cringe every time i was handed something cold to drink because i knew it would hurt to drink bit now i dont have any issues with cold
Sarah S.
Lynnwood, WA
After trying and enjoying the use of several crest pro health products, this is the one I stick to. My husband and I had especially sensitive teeth prior to using this product. We are also big iced coffee and tea drinkers. This toothpaste tones the sensitivity to cold drinks and ice cream way down. It also has a very pleasant mint flavor and makes the mouth feel clean, without leaving a bad aftertaste as I have had some products do. It seems to keep the coffee and tea stains at bay from our teeth. I would recommend this one for sensitive teeth.
Adria Q.
Saginaw, MI
I really like how this is for sensitive teeth and gums! This is extremely gentle on my gums and my sensitive teeth. It has a very refreshing taste and leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean! The minty coolness last for several hours after I'm done brushing my teeth too! Over all a wonderful toothpaste!
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
This toothpaste is really great. Has a decent minty taste, not too horrible. I have been using it for about 2 or 3 weeks, I have like my tooth enamel is really being protected. This is the first time for me to use this product, I would probably repurchase again because it is doing what it claims to do.
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
After using this product I was not impressed at all. I felt that my teeth never really felt clean and that it did not have a refreshing feel about it. Having sensitive teeth and using other sensitive toothpastes in the past, this product did not hold up to its end of the bargain!
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS
I have super sensitive teeth and I struggle to find a toothpaste that doesn't taste gross but also does what it says it's going to do. This one has been the best by far for sensitivity however it does leave a little film on my teeth I think. Which is why I had to give it a 4.