BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Sensitive & Enamel Shield Toothpaste* . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects against enamel loss.*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.www.crest.com see more...

Sarah S.
Lynnwood, WA
After trying and enjoying the use of several crest pro health products, this is the one I stick to. My husband and I had especially sensitive teeth prior to using this product. We are also big iced coffee and tea drinkers. This toothpaste tones the sensitivity to cold drinks and ice cream way down. It also has a very pleasant mint flavor and makes the mouth feel clean, without leaving a bad aftertaste as I have had some products do. It seems to keep the coffee and tea stains at bay from our teeth. I would recommend this one for sensitive teeth.
Isabel G.
Mission, TX
I have sensitive teeth so I do have to be careful which toothpaste I buy so when I bought this product hoping it would work, I was disappointed because it didn't do much. The taste wasn't good and it didn't clean my teeth that well. I don't like like the grainy texture it has and it didn't leave my mouth feeling fresh.
Adria Q.
Saginaw, MI
I really like how this is for sensitive teeth and gums! This is extremely gentle on my gums and my sensitive teeth. It has a very refreshing taste and leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean! The minty coolness last for several hours after I'm done brushing my teeth too! Over all a wonderful toothpaste!
Michelle S.
Hudsonville, MI
After using this product I was not impressed at all. I felt that my teeth never really felt clean and that it did not have a refreshing feel about it. Having sensitive teeth and using other sensitive toothpastes in the past, this product did not hold up to its end of the bargain!
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS
I have super sensitive teeth and I struggle to find a toothpaste that doesn't taste gross but also does what it says it's going to do. This one has been the best by far for sensitivity however it does leave a little film on my teeth I think. Which is why I had to give it a 4.
Ashley O.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I have very sensitive teeth and have issues with almost all toothpaste I've tried. Crest pro health is the only toothpaste I can buy that does not bother my teeth. A little more expensive than some of the other brands but completely worth the money. No more sensitivity
Sofia M.
We bought this a few months ago but did not really like it. Colgate was just something that we had been used to since forever and when we bought this one it just wasn't the same. I guess it really depends on everyones personal preference. I lie Colgate way more.
Karen O.
Love Crest products they are great and do the job specifically this one is great because it helps with my sensitivity I use different brand because I get bored of the same and you can always find coupons to make this product less expensive which is always great.
Jean D.
Princeton, WV
Love this toothpaste. The flavor is great and not too overpowering, but long lasting and tasty. I'm not sure how well the sensitivity works, but I'm willing to try it for a while longer. I use it daily, twice a day. The small tube is great for travel or gym bag.
joori a.
Springfield Gardens, NY
smells bad for me i did not liked it at all , it does not do the job , i like other toothpaste more because this one is not helpful for my tooth , if you want to whitening your teeth though , i used to use it twice a day , not satisfied at all with this product