Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield Toothpaste, 140 mL uploaded by Lisa G.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Sensitive & Enamel Shield Toothpaste* . This toothpaste builds increasing protection against painful tooth sensitivity. It also binds to and strengthens tooth enamel and protects against enamel loss., *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the job it claims to do. My teeth are really sensitive due to enamel loss from a fever as a child. I would give this 4 stars but it leaves a really weird taste in my mouth for hours after brushing. Not sure why. I rinse over and over again but it still lingers on. Not a great selling point for me. Has anyone else has this issue?
Tiara T.
Toledo, IA
I have pretty sensitive teeth and haven't been able to find many toothpaste brands that work for that while also keeping my mouth feeling really clean except for this brand. I am a huge fan!
Rene B.
BETHPAGE, NY
I LOVE crest. I use all kinds my fav is the paste. But ive started to use the sensitive crest and love it. My teeth feel clean and fresh. And its good for my sensitive teeth
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
Not my favorite as a crest fan, this enamel shield toothpaste isn't quite as great as I expected it to be. I'm a big fan of the radiant white series crest has put out, this one left a bad taste in my mouth, figuratively and literally. I will most likely not be buying this product again.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of the toothpastes that I use a lot. I like that it helps with my sensitive teeth. I like that it helps lower the sensitivity of my teeth. I like that it met every single one of my expectations. I really like this toothpaste and recommend it to all of my friends.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
I have always been a huge Crest fan. I love all of their products. Crest Pro-Health Sensitive and Enamel Shield toothpaste keeps my sensitive teeth clean and helps protect them from the cold sensations that sometimes bother me with food. I would recommend Crest, definitely!
Heather G.
Fredericksbrg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My fiance and I absolutely love this toothpaste. We thought it was something different when we bought it in bulk at costco, but it wasn't what we originally thought. It was even better. I now have a years supply of this toothpaste and I couldn't be happier about it.
Emily A.
Jamestown, NC
I prefer to use sensitive toothpastes because not only are they gentler on my teeth, but the scent and taste are not as overpowering as other toothpastes. Crest Pro-health sensitive enamel shield was no exception. It makes my teeth and breath feel clean without any unnecessary pain or tingling. It is a bit pricier than "regular" toothpastes but overall I'm satisfied.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
I have very sensitive teeth so I try and avoid so many of the new whitening toothpastes. I could use this tube because it was good for sensitive teeth and protected my enamel as well. Great taste, teeth felt very clean and I felt my oral health was taken care of.
Charlotte W.
Overall good toothpaste. I have really sensitive teeth so I like to use a toothpaste that feels good but also feels like it's getting the job done. You can really buy it any place that sells toothpaste so it overall very convenient. I would purchase it again.