BY CREST #24 in Mouthwash

Provides Dentist Recommended Benefits CPC Antigingivitis - Antiplaque Oral Rinse Alcohol Free Kills germs that cause: Bad Breath, Plaque & Gingivitis Crest Pro-Health Kills Millions of Germs Without the Burn of Alcohol Use Crest Pro-Health Oral Rinse twice daily to help. Prevent and Reduce Plaque Prevent and Reduce Gingivitis Fight Bad Breath Questions? or visit  crest.com see more...

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?4 Answers
  • Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?8 Answers
  • Did anybody had a problem using this product?6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Like this mouth wash the best does not burn the crud out of your mouth like others on the market and keeps your breath smelling clean and fresh. " in 12 reviews
  • "I did like that there was no burning sensation in your mouth (although I've gotten used to the feeling that it's not working unless it's burning hah) but it was very stringy!" in 6 reviews
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
I really like the Crest Pro-Health mouthwash! I feel like it really gets my teeth clean and healthy. I used to purchase it all the time. The only thing I did not like about this mouthwash is that sometimes blue stringy bits will form in your mouth and stick to your teeth and tongue while using it, so I ended up switching to a different brand after a while.
Alysse B.
Twin Falls, ID
I really don't like using this stuff but I try to in order to keep my teeth and mouth healthy because I think it works. I hate the aftertaste it leaves on my tongue. I always feel like I have to scrape off my tongue. Kind of gross. I might just go try another one soon but this is the one recommended to me by dentists so I just keep using it
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep this around the house because they sell econo-size bottles at Costco. It's alcohol-free, which is a plus for me (it's hard to rinse with anything that reminds me remotely of liquor). Not a huge fan of the flavor though, it's got that gross Splenda taste. Also seems to leave some residue. Okay, but not my favorite.
Helen L.
I am not sure if this is all mouth wash but when i got this I loved it and after a month of using it I started getting brown/ yellow stains on the my tooth so i started doing research on it and people said the something happened to them. It's also written in the back that it can cause staining on teeth.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
This is my favorite mouthwash by far, I love the benefits of it and all that it offers. It does have a bit of a burn to it, but most do. It also gets the crud out of my teeth when I rinse with it, and it shows because it turns all the gunk into blue chinks when I spit it out. I love this mouthwash!
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my current mouthwash, and the freshness lasts for quite a long time. It tastes good, and does not have that stingy/alcoholy taste that some mouthwashes have. I've re-bought this mouthwash a few times, and will continue to do so. Bonus: it's often on sale at Target or Walmart ūüĎćūüŹĽ
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
My family and I use this product daily. We love that it doesn't burn like other mouthwashes do. It is very effective and we feel like our teeth are very clean and are overall very pleased with it. We purchase it at most major retailers and definitely encourage others to do so as well.
Sheryl L.
Flint , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the crest pro health product line. Helped my teeth to become healthier, stronger and more brighter. I used between dental visits and my dentist knew I had improved my dental hygiene routine within 2 months. I haven't used any other brand since trying the crest pro health line.
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I like this mouthwash fine and have no complaints. It left me feeling fresh after I used it. It's not my favorite, but would do in a pinch. I've only purchased it once and that was at Walmart, but I've seen it in other stores as well. Go ahead and give it a try. You may love it!
Melissa E.
I got this at Target while on sale and, because I love Crest Toothpaste, I thought I would love this too and... I did! The taste of it is not overwhelming and I could tell a difference in my gums and how my teeth felt and looked after using it. The results were almost immediate!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah O.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Delphine B.
Natchez, MS
Do this product prevent and reduce gingivitis?
Maria D.
Grass valley, CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?
dalia a.
sydney
Did anybody had a problem using this product?