BY CREST #81 in Mouthwash

Provides Dentist Recommended Benefits CPC Antigingivitis - Antiplaque Oral Rinse Alcohol Free Kills germs that cause: Bad Breath, Plaque & Gingivitis Crest Pro-Health Kills Millions of Germs Without the Burn of Alcohol Use Crest Pro-Health Oral Rinse twice daily to help. Prevent and Reduce Plaque Prevent and Reduce Gingivitis Fight Bad Breath Questions? or visit  crest.com see more...

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?4 Answers
  • Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?8 Answers
  • Did anybody had a problem using this product?6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Like this mouth wash the best does not burn the crud out of your mouth like others on the market and keeps your breath smelling clean and fresh. " in 12 reviews
  • "I did like that there was no burning sensation in your mouth (although I've gotten used to the feeling that it's not working unless it's burning hah) but it was very stringy!" in 6 reviews
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this one almost every time I need to get one. Sometimes I can't find it though so I get a different pro health one but this one is by far my favorite. It works great for my sensitive teeth, it doesn't hurt them but it doesn't really protect them that much either. It has a lovely minty taste and leaves your breath fresh. My mouth feels healthier after using it at least twice a day after brushing and flossing. It helps my gums so much and it makes my teeth look overall healthier and whiter for a bit. I absolutely love this brand and I can't see myself not using it.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Perfect rinse for before or after brushing your teeth or eating. Due to medical reasons, I am prone to cavities, but with regular use this product has helped to keep that problem at bay. It’s a little expensive, but you can usually find it on sale.
abbie c.
Way too minty! I am always looking for a mouthwash that will help with the sensitivity of my mouth. This one just didn't do it for me. Overall this mouthwash has done me well besides those minor flaws, but I definitely won't buy again.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles, MO
Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash with Extra Deep Clean, Fresh Mint,
I love this mouth wash an use it every morning after brushing my teeth. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day long. Super affordable at Walgreen's an dollar general
Kris K.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this mouthwash! Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I do feel the need to rinse with water after though to get rid of the stringy blue bits that tend to build up. If I don't rinse with water then I can just feel them on my tongue and it bothers me.
Caitlyn A.
I use this along with the tooth paste. Not only does the toothpaste make my teeth and mouth healthy and clean but the mouth wash also does the job. Definitely the best mouth wash I’ve ever used and leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. I would recommend this product!
Diane G.
Harrisville
after brushing my teeth i always like to use a mouthwash. Crest pro health is the one i prefer. at cvs it is usually on sale. it makes my mouth feel fresher longer. i use it after each meal
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
I grabbed this on accident! At first try, without the sting of the alcohol, I was like what is this. How can it possibly work without the sting, that I've come to associate with clean. I have been using it about 2 weeks now, and my mouth definitely feels clean! So you can get clean, without the sting! Crest Pro-Health Rinse
Britnee L.
My dentist recommended this to me many years ago to help with a sore throat. It actually worked. He still recommends it to this day because I have a dry mouth and it has no alcohol, which is drying. This still has a sting, even though it doesn't contain alcohol like mouthwashes did "in the old days," or if you purchase Listerine.
I honestly purchase the store brand now because the ingredients are the same and it works just as well, but I tried this first.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest pro health is my first choice for mouthwash. It doesn't burn or sting and leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and your breath smelling great. After all it kills 99% of germs. I definitely recommend.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah O.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Maria D.
Grass valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?
Delphine B.
Natchez, MS
Do this product prevent and reduce gingivitis?
dalia a.
sydney
Did anybody had a problem using this product?