BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Daysiane B.
Provo, UT
Its freshness in my teeth will last for much longer, i use every day, totally recommend.
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
Easy whitening and I like the fresh taste that it leaves in your mouth.. would buy again.
Alanna V.
Virginia Beach, VA
My niece loves this product! She loves the smell of the tooth paste for some reason lol
Sharon H.
Trenton, NJ
I like this product for all the added benefits it has. I like that is whitens teeth while helping with gingivitis. I use this daily , I purchased this at Target and it was reasonable priced.
Sierra T.
After using toms, natural paste, I find crest to be disgustingly minty and overwhelming to use. Least favorite toithpaste brand out there.
Cassandra R.
I don't like it very much .. maybe because i already have other toothpaste favorite... But this toothpaste I 'm not convinced Much
Galy V.
I use the crest health original clean mint clavour toothpaste because this toothpaste let my teeths so whites