BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Belkis V.
I love this product because it keeps your mouth feeling fresh all day, the bits of mints is just great
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This is our go to toothpaste! Our whole family loves it and uses it every day!! It is a great value!
hilary c.
Pickerington, OH
Feels fresh and clean after every use. Love the flavor and the clean feeling. Whole family uses it
ARNELL E.
Gallup
I feel that crest toothpaste doesn't clean and I have to brush a couple of times to feel satisfied
Rachel D.
Denham Springs, LA
Leans teeth very well. Leaves mouth feeling fresh! Definitely recommend. Priced reasonably fair.
Yin V.
Westminster, CA
This product sucks. It always burns my mouth and I get these weird residue of mouth issue lining.
Sam C.
Love this! Keeps my teeth super white, and has a wonderful minty flavor that isn't overbearing.
Bonnie W.
Austin, TX
This is always in our bathroom, great go to for toothpaste. Great flavor, keep my mouth clean!
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fresh feeling it leaves on my teeth. Not gritty or roughly feel. Continue to buy this.
carolina r.
Raleigh, North Carolina
I love its freshness in my teeth will last for much longer, meda well smooth and clean teeth.