BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

carol c.
Hastings, NY
Love the taste itcleans fresh tasting smells good clean mouth love this product love the package love this urn
Delina R.
Mercedes, TX
Love it does the job right, love the thingly sensation....really minty but not too much & really helps my teeth
Rita S.
Glendale, CA
Long lasting teeth whitening and the taste is not very bad. Just exactly what I expected probably even better
Cristina G.
I use this toothpaste all the time! It cleans and freshens well. I also like the taste as odd as that may be.
Erin O.
Owings, MD
This is the only tooth paste for me. I refuse to buy or use any other. I even stockpile it when it's on sale.
Laura B.
Springboro, OH
Only toothpaste my family uses. Keeps our mouths clean and breath fresh. Have tried others, none compared.
Annjerica-Rhea P.
Kent, WA
The usual go to especially since it comes In a pack and the one recommended by my auntie a dental hygienist
Rebecca S.
New Philadelphia, OH
My go to for toothpaste. Gives you a fresh feeling and cleans very well. Also helps to whiten your teeth.
Divyarani K.
San Diego, CA
Fresh and long-lasting. Crest toothpastes always please. Great flavors , not overpowering. Clean well.
Lindsay G.
Great toothpaste! We really like crest just wish they had a all natural kind! Love the flavor though!!