BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Sharon M.
Lebanon, MO
Great tasting toothpaste that really keeps your teeth looking white and feeling clean. Makes your mouth feel really fresh.
Nicollette V.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like standard tooth paste options, I don't need all the bells and whistles. This tastes fresh and gets the job done!
Samantha P.
Houma, LA
This is a great toothpaste. Leaves your teeth feeling so clean and it taste great! I will not buy any other toothpaste.
Sandra A.
San Juan, TX
minty. I love mint . makes my pearly whites look amazing. crest is just wonderful I have always used this toothpaste
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't like this brand at all it leaves my teeth really sensitive and it doesn't really help my teeth get whitening
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this brand and I always repurchase mine at Costco because it protects the teeth and keeps stains away !
Patty C.
Warrensburg, MO
I wasn't pleased with the taste/aftertaste of this toothpaste. I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth very well.
Tia T.
Gary, IN
Crest is a very good toothpaste it does the job and is one of my favorites I would definitely recommend to others
Cassie S.
Ezel, KY
I only use this product for paste! Leaves a fresh clean feeling. And also gives a nice whitening to ur teeth!!!!
Emily K.
Pasadena, MD
Good toothpaste. Does the job makes your breath smell good. But i don't see the difference on them being whiter