BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Nancy S.
Fontana, CA
With a family of 6, we use a lot of toothpaste. We like Crest because we feel it cleans good and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste.
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN
I am recently using the crest pro health original clean mint toothpast and i love it it is so fresh and i will continue to use it
Kira D.
Hollywood, FL
Crest is great and super reliable. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh for the day. I always use crest toothpaste
Mariana T.
Granada Hills, CA
Crest is the only product and toothpaste I use and it is the best. Feels great and clean and it helps with whitening my teeth.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everyone in my house uses this. The best toothpaste! Also repurchasinging. Foams up to ensure deep cleaning. Minty fresh taste.
Guadalupe B.
Fayetteville, GA
I wash my teeth 2 time a day I like this toothpaste because it leaves a good scent and plus I feel like It Last a long time.
Debbie E.
Auburndale, FL
Using this right now. Wonderful product. I even keep a tube at work to brush after lunch. I generally purchase in packs of 2.
DONNA E.
Broomall, PA
Tastes good, works good. Just out of the dentist feeling. Recommended by my dentist. I can always find a good deal with Crest
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
You cannot go wrong using this toothpaste. I stock up on it at Costco and lovenit. You can find it in all of my bathrooms.
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my everyday go-to toothpaste. The flavor is nice but its a little bit on the powerful side. It's super refreshing.