BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Simran K.
Richmond Hill, NY
This toothpaste is a family favorite. It is very easy to use and shows great results that include cleaning and whitening. As a predental student , I think this toothpaste is very affordable and effective to prevent cavities and other oral problems.
Diana C.
As i mentioned before if you want your teeth looking healthy and better than ever than this is the right product of toothpaste for you! I'm sure you wont be upset. it leaves your mouth smelling good and i recommend others to buying this definitely
Chelsea B.
Bristol, wi
I use Crest Pro-Health toothpaste after a recommendation from my dentist, and I love it! My whole mouth feels clean after using it, and my fresh breath lasts! I've branched out and tried the Pro-Health Mouth Wash too, and they're a great pair! Definitely recommend if you want that fresh clean minty feeling all day!
Emily T.
Provo, UT
This is good quality toothpaste and for a good deal. You get two and it last me for a good amount of time. Crest does an amazing job and really is one of my favorite toothpastes. I switch off between Crest and Colgate and love them both very much! I would buy again.
Amy S.
Crest Pro-Health is definitely my go-to toothpaste. It foams up well, and leaves my teeth feeling clean. I instantly noticed that my teeth were whiter and it definitely combat the coffee stains.
I really like it, it makes my teeth feel really fresh and clean, It's really effective, more than my dad expected. My mom brought it on the supermarket next to my home. I'm a repeat user tottaly, I love it. I tottaly recommend it to my family, it's feels great
Ella W.
Garden City, ID
This brand of toothpaste I have realized keep your mouth the most fresh and good smelling in the longest amount of time. I continuously use this product all the time. You can buy this pretty much at any consignment store or grocery store your at.
Penny B.
Bought this item only because it was on clearance, turned out to be one of the best toothpastes I've ever used. My mouth rejoices in the cleanness after every brushing. My teeth look whiter, my gums feel great, and my breath is minty fresh
Bonny B.
San Antonio, TX
I don't remember ever NOT using Crest. I have tried other brands, but am not pleased with the job they do. Crest does a thorough job of cleaning not only the teeth but the whole mouth feels clean & refreshed!
Siclali A.
My mom always gets this everybody in my house loves it because it just refreshes you're mouth and it tastes good which is wired. It's really good though and it's in good prince also