BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Clarissa G.
Saint Paul, MN
Personally I love crest I like how it is always minty fresh and it's doesn't have a gross after taste or whatever lingers in your mouth afterwards you can truly feel cleaner. I haven't tried there mouth washes yet but I'm sure using them as double mouth hygenie would make the best results.
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like for my toothpaste to taste great but also make my mouth feel fresh and clean. This product does all of that. I can brush with confidence knowing I am using a quality product
Alejandra F.
El Paso, TX
in my opinion is the best product about this company, i love the price, I love their consistance and also i love that I always find this product I every single place
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
I have been suffering from one tooth that is very sensitive to everything that I ate . I asked my dentist to do a root canal so the pain will stop. He did not want to do that and recommend me Crest Sensi Strips that always work on sensitivity ,so he said . I try them and nothing ,,, I tried all the sensitive toothpastes on the market and nothing helped . Until I got this one . In the first week I used it ,I immediately felt much better and now after 3 weeks of using it ,all my pain is gone. It have very fresh flavor and it doesn`t make too much foam in the mouth. A little bit grainy but nice .My only complain is the price . It is expensive compare to the regular ca
Angee L.
This toothpaste has to be my all time favorite. I like that it covers all the basis as far as keeping my teeth clean and healthy. The flavor is not too strong and my teeth feel wonderful after. I do appreciate that this product is backed by the ADA and my dentist recommends it.
Lisa J.
Clermont, FL
I like how its packaged in the twin pack, one for each bathroom. Its a good value for the money. Has a nice mint flavor. Mint doesn't last very long after brushing though. Its just your basic toothpaste, nothing too special. Gets the job done, I probably wouldn't buy it again because I want something that is going to have a lasting taste for awhile in my mouth after brushing.
Natalie F.
atlanta, ga
I use this tooth paste everyday and it leaves my breath smelling minty fresh! I also use the tooth paste for pimples when also leaves my face feeling very fresh. you can buy this product almost any where but get mine from sams club in order to receive the jumbo pact.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
I grew up on Crest. It has been the toothpaste that kept me from ever having cavities. That's right. I have never had even ONE cavity and I give credit to good genes and Crest. It is the toothpaste I will use always and I do recommend it to friends all the time.
Dhallana P.
I get this one whenever I have to buy toothpaste on an emergency case. The reason is because the optic white is soon expensive in drugstores like CVS. Its pretty good can't complain about it.And i would recommend it it gets the job done when I need it the most.
Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
This is the one brand of toothpaste, that I ALWAYS have in the house. My family and I all love it. Our dentist has raved about this product and it has improved our dental health. We regularly have all good checkups. I can highly recommend this product.