BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Jennifer Q.
Crest is definitely my favorite toothpaste brand because it leaves me feeling so clean and refreshed. While I feel that way about the brand across the board, I feel that this version is a bit dull in terms of making your mouth feel minty fresh. I prefer the 3D White, because I feel that the fresh feeling lasts longer than this one. However, I definitely prefer this over any other toothpaste brand for sure.
Donna L.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Taste like you just got out of the dentist. I love it. Everyday. I love using the toothpaste cause it feels good. Only con is sometimes it gets expensive if I can't find a coupon or a sale. It's better than other brands. I do recommend to others
Val K.
I really like this toothpaste. When you're done brushing, your teeth feel very smooth and clean and your breath is very fresh. I get this at my local Rite Aid but it is conveniently located just about everywhere.
Brian S.
Albany, NY
I use this a few times a day because I'm an #Invisalign patient and thus have to brush and floss after eating anything. One of the potential side effects of Invisalign is stained teeth and cavities, if you're not brushing properly after meals and snacks. This toothpaste has helped me to keep those things at bay. Could be stronger in terms of flavor, but I use mouthwash so it doesn't really matter. Good product.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
I prefer paste to gel when it comes to toothpaste and this one delivered. The taste was great, not too overpowering and it left me feeling fresh for several hours.
Jhonie M.
It leaves my teeth feeling clean and I know I'm using enamel-safe ingredients that help fight cavities and protect my gums. I've become increasingly concerned with maintaining a great smile over the years (especially since my father likes to remind me that braces weren't cheap).
Catherine D.
Hixson, TN
Every time I brush, my teeth feel sparkling clean and amazing, and my breath stays fresh. I've found that I prefer this to other brands and it's my first time using it. I was fortunate enough to find it for $1 at my local Dollar Tree store and believe me, I will be stocking up!
Steph H.
After dealing with an ongoing issue with gum sensitivity and bleeding gums I knew I needed to switch up my dental care routine. After just a few weeks of using Crest Pro-Health I know longer have an issue with bleeding gums. My teeth are cleaner and my breathe fresher. I would recommend to all of my friends.
Kristina B.
Parkersburg, WV
This is my favorite toothpaste. It helps to whiten my teeth, it taste good, and my teeth feel clean after I use this. This will not completely whiten your teeth. But if you are a coffee drinker or a tea drinker it really helps to get rid of the daily stains from the coffee and tea. That way the stains don't get worse over time. I would highly recommend this toothpaste.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
Not really my favorite at all. Tastes kind of gross and the texture is undesirable and leaves me with a very strange mouth feel. I definitely switched to a different toothpaste after trying this. This also doesn't really leave my breath that fresh afterwards.