Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavour Toothpaste uploaded by Carly K.Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavour Toothpaste uploaded by Shea R.Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavour Toothpaste uploaded by ANNE F.

BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. , *Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.

Buy on Amazon*
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
I wanted to like this... It sells a good story. Complete tooth and gum health in one bottle but honestly, I think it’s sucks. Personal preference I LOVE a minty tingly toothpaste... I want to breathe icy fire after brushing and I want my gums to feel clean. This doesn’t do that. I feel like I’m brushing with my kids crappy sweet flavored toothpaste. Does nothing for your breath. In fact... my fiancé LOVES this toothpaste (it’s a little gritty and he says it makes his teeth feel clean) but I stopped buying it because it was doing nothing for his breath when he normally has amazing breath. I couldn’t kiss him after a particularly garlicy dinner even AFTER he brushed his teeth. AND used mouthwash. Crest dropped the ball here. Just my two cents!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste so much. It suds up in your mouth and it feels like it gets all over inside and hardly comes out your mouth. After just a few uses my teeth have looked brighter and healthier. I really love the prohealth brand and I will continue to use this toothpaste.
Theresa L.
saint paul
This has been my go to toothpaste lately. It does the job of cleaning my teeth. I am very picky when it comes to toothpaste. The taste/flavor has to be something smooth. Nothing harsh. This has a great flavor. The price is fair and I would recommend to anyone.
Danielle S.
Little Rock
I like the Crest Pro-Health Series and this toothepaste fits right in. While this toothepaste did a great job keeping my teeth shiny and breath smelling good, I didn't particularly like the taste. It wasn't super minty but there was something off. Anyways, it works.
Jasmine M.
Brookfield, WI
I love this toothpaste! Sometimes I hate the intense minty flavor of Colgate, so this kind of toothpaste is perfect. I feel like it gives me a deep clean and whitens my teeth at the same time! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
This toothpaste tastes so nasty I couldn't even make it through a tube. It leaves a pungent, sour aftertaste in your mouth that makes your teeth feel dirtier after brushing if that is even possible! Would not recommend
Jessika A.
I really am not a fan of this toothpaste. I bought it, wanting to see what the hype was about. After using it, I woke up in the morning and it had literally made the whole inside of my mouth shed a layer of skin. It wasn’t painful, but I could feel skin that had come off bunched up in my cheeks. Very uncomfortable. I also have an issue because this product has little shimmers in it that always get in a weird spot that makes the underside of my tongue hurt. And this happens every time I use the ProHealth line.
Lauryne B.
Crest has been in my family ever since I can remember. The look, feel, & smell is everything when it comes to tooth paste. It's so thick and minty but in a good way. Some of them are gritty and I'm not sure if this is one of them but they di make some that is just as smooth as jelly. The taste is so classic that everytime I use it, it takes me back to my childhood at my grandmother's house. I highly recommend this!
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Its ok, it gets the job done. I doesn't hurt my sensitive teeth and hase a clean minty flavor. This is my overall toothpaste that I go to when ever I just want to pick up a generic paste. I would like to find something better. This isn't it for me. Just ok.
Jennifer Q.
Crest is definitely my favorite toothpaste brand because it leaves me feeling so clean and refreshed. While I feel that way about the brand across the board, I feel that this version is a bit dull in terms of making your mouth feel minty fresh. I prefer the 3D White, because I feel that the fresh feeling lasts longer than this one. However, I definitely prefer this over any other toothpaste brand for sure.