BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste with the Seal Of Acceptance from The American Dental Association (ADA) for all the benefits /areas of cavity prevention,plaque and gingivitis control, sensitivity control, bad breath reduction, and whitening. The ADA also recognizes the tartar fighting benefits of Crest Pro-health.*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel.www.crest.com see more...

Buy on Target*
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I WANTED to like this Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste, but it doesn't create any foam and has a bit of an aftertaste.  I always felt like I needed to use more toothpaste to brush adequately. I couldn't wait to be done with my twin pack so I could move on to a different toothpaste :/
Heather A.
Fountain Valley, CA
I'm pretty picky about what toothpaste I use. The original Crest Pro Health is the best. It has a great, clean minty flavor and leaves your teeth feel just from the dentist clean. I've still never had a cavity. Crest customer for life. I highly recommend the brand.
Melinda M.
Modesto, CA
Colgate is a pretty good toothpaste brand. I use it everyday (2-3 times a day) and it leaves my breathe minty fresh. I don't really have anything negative to say about this toothpaste because it is pretty good. I would buy this again!
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to toothpaste. I have been a loyal member of the crest brand since I can remember being able to brush my teeth. The flavor is great and not too strong; it leaves your breath feeling fresh for hours after brushing; my teeth always look squeaky clean. My dentist is always in shock about how great my teeth look when I come in for cleanings.
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
I tried Crest Pro-Health Original Mint flavor Toothpaste and developed mouth ulcers. I found this toothpaste to be too strong for my mouth and palate. I have an overly sensitive palate and not everyone will have the same results, but if you are sensitive I would stay away from this toothpaste.
Barbara F.
Hinesville, GA
Crest Pro-Health Original is a fabulous toothpaste. Always leaves my mouth fresh feeling and I love the minty taste. It is on sale at my grocery store quite often which makes it very easy to get. I feel it meets all my expectations for a toothpaste and is made by a company that I trust.
Nikki K.
Tallmadge
This toothpaste keeps your breath fresh all day! It is a very strong mint flavor but It's good for keeping it fresh! I am a repeat user for sure! This is a very effective toothpaste to keep your mouth clean! I would highly recommend this to other people!
Alicia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me and my husband will only use this product, We have tried other products out there, but this one seems to clean the best and our dentist highly recommends it. We both have sensitive teeth and cosmetic work, and it helps keep both clean and fresh.
Tonja B.
Anniston , AL
This toothpaste is my regular brand,and I love it! Great taste, and great clean feel on my teeth after use. Love the twin pack because for 5.00 bucks I can put toothpaste in my bathroom and the kids bathroom! Defiantly recommend for large families
Ileana B.
I don't normally venture out and try different toothpaste. I decided to give this a try and was disappointed with after taste. I tried it a few days but aftertaste made me want to brush my teeth with my regular toothpaste.