BY CREST

Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Original Clean Mint Flavor Toothpaste*. A cool wintergreen flavor that is refreshingly bold. Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste with the Seal Of Acceptance from The American Dental Association (ADA) for all the benefits /areas of cavity prevention,plaque and gingivitis control, sensitivity control, bad breath reduction, and whitening. The ADA also recognizes the tartar fighting benefits of Crest Pro-health.*Fights plaque and gingivitis. Strengthens enamel. see more...

Lucinda Z.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like the original toothpaste. I think the mint smells okay. I'm a regular user and I have been using it for years. It cleans my teeth well, even when I had braces. I use it in the regular routines and it is useful. I like it and I'll keep using it because I think it is the best toothpaste to make teeth clean.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
This toothpaste does make your mouth feel clean, but I do not find that it cleans my teeth better than similar products. The downside to this toothpaste is that it is a blue paste & we somehow end up with blue spots all over our bathroom from it. The blue paste is the main reason I will not buy this again.
Jayedyn J.
This is a great toothpaste for so many reasons I like that it fights plaque and gingivitis. while it  Strengthens enamel. it fights Tarter build up while whitening and makes your breath smell great. I really would recommend this toothpaste to everyone it is also great for sensitive teeth
Taylor C.
Lakewood, CO
This is my all time favorite toothpaste and I will not use anything else. It feels great and I like that it as a sort of gritty texture. It feels really clean and my teeth are really white. I am a repeat user and am very satisfied overall. I would recommend this to everyone.
Lauren H.
Middle Island, NY
I like this, its no different from any other toothpaste though. Its no more effective than others are. Most have the same ingredients. Ive bought it before and probably would again. Only con would be the price.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
I grew up in the 60 and 70's and Crest is the only toothpaste we used. My breath wasn't always the freshest but my teeth were clean and I never had childhood cavities. I have tried other brands but always come back to the tried and true Crest. My kids used Crest and my Grandson uses Crest kids sparkly. That's 3 generations so what does that tell ya?
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Nothing beats an original! This toothpaste is not exciting, it isn't a crazy fun flavor, it doesn't have any magical whitening powers, but it WILL get your teeth sparkly clean without any of that gel toothpaste junk that makes you feel like you're going to throw up. No? Just me? Oh well. Buy this toothpaste. Best deal ever!
Atenas P.
No me gusta para nada esta pasta siento que no hace nada por mis dientes además de que el aroma no dura como otras pastas. La compre porque se me había acabado la que tenía pero como la que estaba buscando no había y vi que esta estaba en promoción la traje a casa pero me arrepiento porque no me sirvió de nada.
Courtney H.
Fridley, MN
It works great, got it as a sample from my dentist and have only been using this since. Plus my regular check ups seem to be doing much better. I'll grab it where ever I see it on sale. Less cavities and all I've done is change my toothpaste and most recently I got a power toothbrush.
Spencer Y.
Paducah, KY
My husband and have used this toothpaste many times. It leaves your mouth feeling very clean but it seems that Crest 3D white does a better job at whitening. However, Crest Pro Health is more affordable. I would recommend this toothpaste. I usually buy it at WalMart.