BY CREST

Shellie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this paste for morning and night because I feel like the fresh breath really lasts when I use it. I have tried a few other brands of night toothpaste and I didn't like the aftertaste or the feeling in my mouth when I woke up. This leaves a clean all night freshness. I really like the job it does at killing the bacteria and my dentist says my gums have never been so healthy. So it seems win win to me.
Alyssa O.
I have been using Crest toothpaste for the past couple years. I always get a pro-health toothpaste but we have recently been using the pro-health night and I really like it. I feel like it cleans my teeth and keeps my breath fresh longer. I wake up in the morning and feel like my breath is still fresh and clean. I would recommend this product.
Selena G.
Porterville, CA
I love this toothpaste. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh all throught the night. I use it almost every single night. I bought it from Walmart. I would definitely buy this again.
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is an ok toothpaste but not one that I really liked from crest. I purchased this at Walmart and i think I will stick to my regular Colgate since this crest is so much grittier than my current kind.
Cielcia
Honestly it works well, it cleans your teeth thoroughly, I've been using it for years! But I don't know if it makes your teeth whiter, when I was born my teeth was naturally stained from the front of my teeth. I use it every morning and night, it works well. I recommend it.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Love the Crest brands my favorites are the Pro-Health line. I regularly use the Crest Pro-Health Night Toothpaste it leaves my teeth feeling as though I had just gone and had them cleaned. I always wake with the confidence that my breath will be fresh every morning.
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
This toothpaste is good but not something I'd buy again. The taste is kind of weird and it leaves an odd feeling in my mouth no matter how much I rinse. It's a good alternative to when I can't buy Colgate or can't find Colgate, but I'm not the biggest fan.
Victoria G.
I love using this toothpaste. My teeth feel super clean and soft after using this. I do wish it also helped with whitening though. The taste is really good and I like using it at night. I would recommend people to try this out. Its not a bad toothpaste.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
i have used this toothpaste for years, and frequently repurchase it in bulk packs at costco. i feel like it really does whiten my teeth, and i can see results over a period of time. it doesn't leave any aftertaste, but makes me feel fresh and awake.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This definitely got my teeth clean. I don't feel like it whitened at all. I didn't like the gritty texture or how it made my mouth feel. I guess it was fine for night time but not during the day and I don't want to have to have two tubes of toothpaste.
Where can this product be purchased ?