BY CREST

• Where can this product be purchased ?1 Answers
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
I have been using Crest toothpaste for the past couple years. I always get a pro-health toothpaste but we have recently been using the pro-health night and I really like it. I feel like it cleans my teeth and keeps my breath fresh longer. I wake up in the morning and feel like my breath is still fresh and clean. I would recommend this product.
celeny c.
celeny c.
Fullerton, CA
I don't feel as I got any different results using this toothpaste then any of the other ones I have used before, I picked this up on a lim at target and didn't think much of it. The label states this is a night toothpaste but I forgot and used it in the morning as well. I would not buy again
Cielcia
Cielcia
Honestly it works well, it cleans your teeth thoroughly, I've been using it for years! But I don't know if it makes your teeth whiter, when I was born my teeth was naturally stained from the front of my teeth. I use it every morning and night, it works well. I recommend it.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Love the Crest brands my favorites are the Pro-Health line. I regularly use the Crest Pro-Health Night Toothpaste it leaves my teeth feeling as though I had just gone and had them cleaned. I always wake with the confidence that my breath will be fresh every morning.
Allysha Mae G.
Allysha Mae G.
Menifee, CA
This toothpaste is good but not something I'd buy again. The taste is kind of weird and it leaves an odd feeling in my mouth no matter how much I rinse. It's a good alternative to when I can't buy Colgate or can't find Colgate, but I'm not the biggest fan.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Houston, Tx
I love using this toothpaste. My teeth feel super clean and soft after using this. I do wish it also helped with whitening though. The taste is really good and I like using it at night. I would recommend people to try this out. Its not a bad toothpaste.
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This definitely got my teeth clean. I don't feel like it whitened at all. I didn't like the gritty texture or how it made my mouth feel. I guess it was fine for night time but not during the day and I don't want to have to have two tubes of toothpaste.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Pleasanton
i have used this toothpaste for years, and frequently repurchase it in bulk packs at costco. i feel like it really does whiten my teeth, and i can see results over a period of time. it doesn't leave any aftertaste, but makes me feel fresh and awake.
Evan K.
Evan K.
Fraser, MI
I don't know that it needs to be specifically advertised as a night time toothpaste- however like all crest products it did a great job of cleaning my teeth and my mouth. I would buy it again- they should just call it normal toothpaste.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
I like the flavor of the night time version compared to the daytime version of the pro-health toothpaste better because it is more minty and I feel like it gives more of a clean feeling, but it's still not my favorite toothpaste.
Where can this product be purchased ?