BY CREST

• My roommate uses this product and I would love to learn m...1 Answers
  • Where can this product be purchased ?1 Answers
Shellie M.
I love this paste for morning and night because I feel like the fresh breath really lasts when I use it. I have tried a few other brands of night toothpaste and I didn't like the aftertaste or the feeling in my mouth when I woke up. This leaves a clean all night freshness. I really like the job it does at killing the bacteria and my dentist says my gums have never been so healthy. So it seems win win to me.
Alyssa O.
I have been using Crest toothpaste for the past couple years. I always get a pro-health toothpaste but we have recently been using the pro-health night and I really like it. I feel like it cleans my teeth and keeps my breath fresh longer. I wake up in the morning and feel like my breath is still fresh and clean. I would recommend this product.
Paige D.
Tampa , FL
I have sensitive teeth and often have a hard time finding toothpaste that won't overwhelm them or taste disgusting. I've even tried prescription types that ended up being vile and not helpful. This is sensitive enough while still getting the job done.
Selena G.
Porterville, CA
I love this toothpaste. It keeps my mouth feeling fresh all throught the night. I use it almost every single night. I bought it from Walmart. I would definitely buy this again.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
This is an ok toothpaste but not one that I really liked from crest. I purchased this at Walmart and i think I will stick to my regular Colgate since this crest is so much grittier than my current kind.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Being in the dental hygiene field i have mixed feelings about this product. Many patients enjoy this product and like the clean minty fresh feeling it leaves in the mouth. Others have had "sloughing of the tissues" which is where the tissue inside your mouth peels (kind of like when you burn the roof of your mouth and it peels) Make sure that you are not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Cielcia
Honestly it works well, it cleans your teeth thoroughly, I've been using it for years! But I don't know if it makes your teeth whiter, when I was born my teeth was naturally stained from the front of my teeth. I use it every morning and night, it works well. I recommend it.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Love the Crest brands my favorites are the Pro-Health line. I regularly use the Crest Pro-Health Night Toothpaste it leaves my teeth feeling as though I had just gone and had them cleaned. I always wake with the confidence that my breath will be fresh every morning.
Shelly C.
This toothpaste is amazing. Kept my mouth fresh, my teeth clean, and I didn't have to sacrifice my comfort for the sensitivity level! I highly recommend this toothpaste, and probably my favorite part is that it brightens my teeth in addition to all of the above!!
Victoria G.
I love using this toothpaste. My teeth feel super clean and soft after using this. I do wish it also helped with whitening though. The taste is really good and I like using it at night. I would recommend people to try this out. Its not a bad toothpaste.
Where can this product be purchased ?
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My roommate uses this product and I would love to learn more about it. I have sensitive gums, and while this toothpaste works with sensitive teeth, I was wondering if this would also assist with my sensitive gum issue as well... (Would be a wonderful two-in-one!)