BY CREST #83 in Mouthwash

Crest® Pro-Health® Multi-Protection Oral Rinse.
Alcohol free.
CPC Antigingivitis/Antiplaque oral rinse.
Kills germs.
Helps prevent gingivitis.
Freshens breath.
Helps prevent plaque.
Keeps teeth cleaner longer*.
No burn of alcohol.
Refreshing clean mint. see more...

• "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this mouthwash so much. It really lets me know that it is cleaning my mouth. It works well, and added with the Crest Pro Health toothpaste it works even better. I use it every time i brush my teeth, and i feel great. My teeth and jaws do not hurt and since i started using this product i have noticed a huge change in my oral health.
Maddie E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I got a huge one of these for christmas it was pretty big, and I love how the top lid can act as your "drinking" cup so you don't have to drink straight out of the bottle, you can get a more controlled amount of mouthwash. It lasts a long time, so it's a great thing to buy if you don't like rebuying things very often.
Hannah B.
I used this product a few times before switching to a Crest whitening product. I liked that it made my mouth feel fresh and minty. It is a little strong, which I was okay with, but it was definitely a little stronger than the ACT mouthwash that I used to use. You really can't go wrong with any Crest product, however!
Tiffany T.
Dallas, Texas
Can't go wrong with a great to go mouthwash. Keeps mouth feeling fresh and is especially great to help wake you up in the mornings. You can get these everywhere! I use it every day in the morning. In my opinion all of the crest mouthwashes are similar so pick one based on your preferences. They are all great.
Claire P.
San Carlos, CA
The best overall mouthwash for protection against cavities and other oral care issues. Many don't realize that mouthwash's purpose isn't to freshen breath but rather to ensure proper hygiene, but even so this product does a great job at keeping my breath smelling fresh while protecting me from cavities.
Jamie S.
Columbus, OH
This mouth wash always leaves my mouth feeling so clean! The taste is amazing and it really doesn't make your mouth burn but you can feel the great job it does. I am always satisfied with this product and I am actually able to keep it is my mouth long enough because my mouth doesn't isn't on fire.
Averie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this mouth wash the only downside is a slight burn on my gums when I put it in my mouth however that doesn't bother me to much, just makes me feel like it's getting my mouth cleaner, I have been satisfied overall with this product and I have and will repurchase it over and over again.
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
I've been using this product for a few months and I can tell when I use it that my breath feels fresher longer. I usually use it in the morning after brushing my teeth. It does burn but that just means it's working right? I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it.
Kaylene W.
Midland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I alternate between this and the whitening version. Leaves my mouth fresh and clean. I feel the freshening effect last for quite a while. I noticed a general overall improvement in my oral health when I started using this line. Have and will continue to recommend this to everyone I know.
Elena S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the best mouthwash I've used. It has very pleasant and fresh taste. No strange aftertaste or burning. This not only met but exceeded my expectations. Now I don't have to rush, can actually swash it around as long as I need to:) And this one also provided other great benefits.