Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
Honestly Crest is my favorite oral care product. I usually purchase their whole line when I need to re-up on home care products for my family. This mouthwash isn’t too strong either. I would recommend this mouthwash over any other ones.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I like this one. In face I keep one at home ofcourse, one for work and one small bottle in my glove box. The blast in your mouth is perfect. Doesn't taste like medicine, but does it job
sara s.
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I like this way better the most mouthwashes. i loathe listerine and it
takes out too much of the good bacteria from your mouth so i avoid it
like the plague.

I prefer the purple that is why it is 4 stars instead of 3. I really like how well this product works
Katelyn C.
I do switch up the flavours. But I use the one with fluroide to help protect my teeth against cavaties. Do get a slight burn like Listerine ,but not as intense. Mouth feels clean
Arielle C.
Rehoboth, MA
I really like all the Crest mouthwashes, and I've been using this one for years. I think it does the job, as long as you consistently use it.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
This is the mouthwash that my dentist recommends and gives out. The taste is not overpowering and I'm glad that it's alcohol-free. After using, my mouth felt very clean and refreshed. I love the health benefits and will trust my dentist that this is the best mouthwash for me.
Kristie C.
Collinsville, OK
Leaves your breath smelling great! Helps whiten your teeth. I love this stuff! I use it twice a day. Once in the morning, and once at night. Works wonders!
Tiffiney B.
I use this mouth-rinse regularly alternating with regular listerine. It gets my breathe fresh and the health of my mouth is overall great. The after smell is great too and you end up having great smelling breath.
Simone E.
Temecula
I love this product, my teeth do not feel clean unless I use this after I floss and brush. I love that there is no alcohol in the ingredients. I don't have to worry about cuts in my mouth burning or having yucky breath later on in the day. Definitely a good buy for our household.