Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST #93 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I like this one. In face I keep one at home ofcourse, one for work and one small bottle in my glove box. The blast in your mouth is perfect. Doesn't taste like medicine, but does it job
Kristi B.
Petal, MS
I used to burn my mouth up using listerine, but after finding the alcohol-free Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash, I'll never use Listerine again! This non-burning formula is amazing! My mouth feels clean and fresh and free from germs and bacteria! I would recommend this product
Jennifer M.
Lake Mary, FL
Love this mouthwash!! The smell & taste are great but not too strong, it doesn't burn my mouth at all. Always makes my whole mouth taste & feel so clean!! Definitely completes my oral care routine both morning & night!! Would recommend this to anyone!!
Joselyn D.
Kent, CT
Love this mouthwash because it's not as harsh as others I've used! But along with that you don't really get the zing refreshing feeling post use the way you would another product. We're still loyal to this brand and I would definitely buy and recommend.
Kaila M.
Morgantown, WV
I really enjoy using this product in my night time routine. It definitely makes my mouth feel super clean. I've used other mouth washes in the past and the burn your mouth, but this one doesn't. I would definitely recommend.
Rachel B.
Dayton, TX
I've been using this for years and I really like it because there's no alcohol in it so it doesn't burn. I use it morning and night and it keeps my breath fresh and clean. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a good mouthwash
Maria C.
Grandview , WA
Leaves you with a clean and refreshing feeling. I use it everyday and it works great it has a good flavor and it's not to strong like others. I purchased this at Walmart. I would buy this wash again and would recommend.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
This is the mouthwash I use twice a day. Love how fresh and squeaky clean my mouth feels after using and even when I wake up in the morning. Effective because my dentist never has any complaints! Highly satisfied
Meghan G.
I really enjoyed this tingly mouthwash. If you're someone who likes to eat after they brush their teeth, then this might not be for you. I'd recommend using this before getting in the shower (if you are a morning shower person). It leaves my breath fresh, and my mouth overall clean and healthy!
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
This is the mouthwash that my dentist recommends and gives out. The taste is not overpowering and I'm glad that it's alcohol-free. After using, my mouth felt very clean and refreshed. I love the health benefits and will trust my dentist that this is the best mouthwash for me.