Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Kristi B.
Petal, MS
I used to burn my mouth up using listerine, but after finding the alcohol-free Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash, I'll never use Listerine again! This non-burning formula is amazing! My mouth feels clean and fresh and free from germs and bacteria! I would recommend this product
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
The Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse in the Refreshing Clean Mint flavor is great! It keeps your mouth feeling clean and refreshed all day long! I have used and purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. I recommend this Rinse to anyone!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville , FL
I've used this product many times and absolutely LOVE IT !!! It's so refreshing. I haven't found another mouthwash like this one on the market ! There are no cons to this for me , it leaves my teeth and mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh! Totally recommend.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I work in the dental field and this is the mouth wash we give with our electric tooth brushes and I have to say I have never had a mouth wash burn so good! Leaves my mouth feeling great each time! I totally recommend for anyone looking for a great mouth wash!
Jennifer M.
Lake Mary, FL
Love this mouthwash!! The smell & taste are great but not too strong, it doesn't burn my mouth at all. Always makes my whole mouth taste & feel so clean!! Definitely completes my oral care routine both morning & night!! Would recommend this to anyone!!
Joselyn D.
Kent, CT
Love this mouthwash because it's not as harsh as others I've used! But along with that you don't really get the zing refreshing feeling post use the way you would another product. We're still loyal to this brand and I would definitely buy and recommend.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
I like this product but it's not my number one pick. It works and gives you a clean feeling. I got mine at Walmart. It works but I can't give up my listerine mouthwash. I probably would recommend it others for them to give it a shot. Just wasn't for me
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Clean and refreshing minty flavor. This mouthwash is alcohol free so there is no burn or sting when you use it. I love that it protects against multiple things rather than just one. It is very effective and helped keep my over all oral health in tip top shape!
Teresa P.
I like this mouthwash ("rinse") okay, but it is very spicy on my tounge and harsh and drying to my mouth, which I'm not so fond of. I don't like really "minty" or "spicy" mouth products all that much, I prefer other, less intense flavors for my mouth.
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
I use the "Pro-Health" system, and it works perfectly! When used twice a day, the results after a week are clearly visible. After using the mouthwash, I have this refreshing feeling in my mouth. The mint isn't too strong either, so your eyes don't start crying.