Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST #93 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
Probably one of the best mouth washes I have ever tried. I love it. It has that classic bite, but the after tingles are not nearly as severe. It does a good job and your mouth feels really clean after using it. I would buy it again in the future, even though the price is a little much.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
This stuff burns! I love having so many benefits in one product, but I hate that I feel like my tongue hurts for hours after using this, like it actually did some damage. That being said, I'm still a repeat customer. I usually buy this at target or Walmart, and it's easy to find.
Coppelia A.
Kingwood, TX
I LOVE this mouthwash! My hubby and I are both fans of Crest toothpaste (have been for years!) We especially love their pro-health products. And this rinse tastes great, it's not "painfully strong" like some others, and we love how good it is for our dental health. I highly recommend it.
Jessica W.
Louisville, KY
The Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse in the Refreshing Clean Mint flavor is great! It keeps your mouth feeling clean and refreshed all day long! I have used and purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. I recommend this Rinse to anyone!
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I've used this product many times and absolutely LOVE IT !!! It's so refreshing. I haven't found another mouthwash like this one on the market ! There are no cons to this for me , it leaves my teeth and mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh! Totally recommend.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I work in the dental field and this is the mouth wash we give with our electric tooth brushes and I have to say I have never had a mouth wash burn so good! Leaves my mouth feeling great each time! I totally recommend for anyone looking for a great mouth wash!
Corinne D.
Denver, CO
Clean and refreshing minty flavor. This mouthwash is alcohol free so there is no burn or sting when you use it. I love that it protects against multiple things rather than just one. It is very effective and helped keep my over all oral health in tip top shape!
Teresa P.
I like this mouthwash ("rinse") okay, but it is very spicy on my tounge and harsh and drying to my mouth, which I'm not so fond of. I don't like really "minty" or "spicy" mouth products all that much, I prefer other, less intense flavors for my mouth.
Adiyna E.
Milwaukee, WI
I use the "Pro-Health" system, and it works perfectly! When used twice a day, the results after a week are clearly visible. After using the mouthwash, I have this refreshing feeling in my mouth. The mint isn't too strong either, so your eyes don't start crying.
Daya B.
Brandon, MS
I like this mouthwash. Other than it's alcohol content, it's a great! I used this one before using the Crest mouthwash that's purple because of the no alcohol content (recommended by the dentist). Overall, satisfied with the Crest line of products.