Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST #93 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

John Bryce P.
Jersey City, NJ
Amazing product the taste doesn't linger in my mouth. And the taste doesn't taste awful at all. It keeps my mouth fresh even I smoke cig. I really love this product and I'm satisfied
Bryana G.
Mission Hills, CA
I like this one, but it burns! I switched to the 3D White because that one doesn't burn, but it's definitely better than other brands and doesn't burn as much as Listerine. I would recommend if you really want a deep clean feel to your mouth!
Kaila C.
Give you a nice fresh minty mouth! I also like that the satisfaction I get when I spit out and there's these little blue bits in the sink. This means I might of missed a spot while brushing or flossing. But I know the moth wash finished the job!
Michelle A.
Evans City, PA
Crest pro health mouth care products are my absolute favorite. As soon as you swish the mouthwash you know it's doing something good in there and after spitting it out I honestly feel like I just left the dentist ever single day! Love it!
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I bought this mouth wash specifically because my husband has extremely sensitive gums. I've noticed it doesn't sting or irritate him and he seems to like it. He uses it daily
Minnie K.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Not sure if it totally works has less stoning than the Colgate ones. Glad I can tolerate and swish in mouth long but not sure if it works since there's no stining. But maybe they are just more advance to prevent irritation.
Chrissy V.
The only mouthwash my hubby will use that doesn't include a whitener. It's not an overwhelming rinse, but still leaves your breath feeling fresh for hours. I just wish they offered more flavors, I'm a sweet mint fan myself.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
It doesn't burn as bad as some other brands which is obviously a pro but it still leaves mouth and breath feeling fresh and clean. Maybe doesn't last as long but that's whatever. Like that it comes in travel size as well.
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I am in dental hygiene school and this is the mouthwash we use in our clinic. I like using this because it is gentle on the mouth and does not burn, which is great for people who are more sensitive to harsh mouthwashes.
Tiffiney B.
I use this mouth-rinse regularly alternating with regular listerine. It gets my breathe fresh and the health of my mouth is overall great. The after smell is great too and you end up having great smelling breath.