Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Tiffiney B.
I use this mouth-rinse regularly alternating with regular listerine. It gets my breathe fresh and the health of my mouth is overall great. The after smell is great too and you end up having great smelling breath.
Anna F.
Pharr, TX
At first I was hesitant to use this product, but then what's the worst that can happen? This product is really good. I like this because it is alcohol free and it doesn't burn my whole mouth. It's really gentle.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I use this mouthwash every single day! My favorite thing about it is the taste. It doesn't burn like other mouthwashes but still gives my breath a nice clean smell and I feel as if it works for a long time as well.
Erin B.
Champaign, IL
I use this product in conjunction with the Crest Pro-Health toothpastes. The mouthwash doesn't hurt and it leaves my teeth feeling very clean and fresh. Also  really helps with bad breath.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I like this one. In face I keep one at home ofcourse, one for work and one small bottle in my glove box. The blast in your mouth is perfect. Doesn't taste like medicine, but does it job
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I love the who Crest pro health line so naturally I would use the mouthwash as well. It only takes a little and I can really feel the clean. With others I have tried you can mostly taste the alcohol, which is not appealing to me at all, so as far as swishing it around I can do it as long as I like without the overpowering need to discard the product fast than need be. I love the way my mouth feels refreshed and clean, and that the flavor of the toothpaste and mouth was blend well together giving me the confidence I need to go out and not worry about my breath specially in the morning.
Victoria N.
Charlotte, NC
I do like this mouthwash because it leaves my mouth fresh and clean but it doesn't do as well as some other mouthwashes for me. It's also a little more costly than I am comfortable paying for mouthwash.
Grace R.
This mouthwash does its job very well! It's not too bitey or stinging. My mouth feels clean without my feeling that I just torched my mouth. The mint is slightly overpowering, however.
Jazzy R.
Rosedale, NY
It's not as strong as listerene mouth wash but it is just as effective. Although it leaves blue strands on your tongue after you use it but overall it does the job perfectly fine
Kristie C.
Collinsville, OK
Leaves your breath smelling great! Helps whiten your teeth. I love this stuff! I use it twice a day. Once in the morning, and once at night. Works wonders!