Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST #93 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Sheena A.
Delphia, KY
My daily mouth wash. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I have no worries about bad breath after using this. Doesn't burn my mouth like most mouth washes
lindsay k.
I wooh for a dentist and know how important oral health is, the mouth wash masks it so much easier for my family and I to have a clean mouth and fresh breath!
Emma H.
Crest Pro- Health is amazing to use after you brush your teeth and leaves your teeth feeling fresh and minty! I love this and would recommend it to anyone!
madelynne S.
San Antonio, TX
One of my fav mouth washs. Leaves my breath smelling good my mouth feeling great. I always need a mouthwash for my oral routine and this one is a good one
Samantha S.
Wheaton, IL
This mouthwash is great. Keeps my mouth feeling clean and fresh. Also I feel it helps to use it twice daily when it comes time for trips to the dentist.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
Worked well. Would definitely buy again if it were on sale/a better deal than other mouthwashes. Good, but not necessarily better than other mouthwashes.
Brianna R.
My most favorite mouthwash! Flavor is great and doesn't have that awful burn that most mouthwashes have. Breath smells so good after using this product.
Ashley A.
Brazoria, TX
Makes your breath smell amaaaazing, extra fresh! It tingles my mouth a bit, but I like the feeling! Really makes my mouth feel clean anytime I use it!
Manana Sera Otro Dia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me gusta porque los recomienda los dentistas y me refresca por tiempo mi aliento deja sensacion limpiesa en mis dientes pareciera comiera planta menta
Ashley M.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Anything crest in my opinion is great including this mouthwash. My fiancé loves it too!! 3D white brand is our favorite though. But this works well!