Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Evan K.
Fraser, MI
Your mouth really feels like a million bucks after using this product! I swear by all crest products and will never stray. Oral hygiene is more effective when not only brushing your teeth- so I started using this product and am a repeat buyer!!
Amanda H.
W Bloomfield, MI
My husband and I use this mouth wash regularly. It gives you that fresh feeling after brushing or sometimes after a heavily spiced meal. I would recommend it to friends and family.
Taylor G.
Wonderful mouthwash! Leaves you mouth feeling fresh and clean every time. It has helped to whiten my teeth also! It is an affordable product that works wonders. I use it almost every night before going to bed. Overall, I am very satisfied! 10/10!
Jen T.
San Antonio, TX
Refreshing taste. Keeps my mouth feels clean and my breath fresh. Dentist visits are successful. Tarter is at a minimum and Ive noticed a difference in the brightness of my teeth
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
I use the whitening one! Works well. Tastes good! Feels good! Add this with apple cider vinegar in a soak to feet for 30 minutes for great summer feet! (Thanks Pinterest!)
krystal V.
Perris, CA
I bought this mouth wash specifically because my husband has extremely sensitive gums. I've noticed it doesn't sting or irritate him and he seems to like it. He uses it daily
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
I switched to this from Colgate and I love it because it doesn't burn like Colgate did. It's multi-protection so it's doing multiple jobs for my oral health all at once.
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Crest Pro-Health is a great mouth wash. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. It doesn't burn, like some mouth washes do. I highly recommend buying this mouth wash. I'm going to buy it again. I bought it at Wal-Mart.
Kilyn S.
Burleson
Works great with the other crest products. I notice more of a difference when it's used with the other products. When I use it alone I don't see near the difference. Overall it is a good product for keeping your mouth fresh
Silvia G.
Everett, WA
IN LOVE !! With just a little cup, it works amazing! I recommened this to everyone! They need to make a extra large bottle, i can finish this in a week haha, love this!