Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse, Refreshing Clean Mint uploaded by Tisha M.

BY CREST #58 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse gives you six benefits in one rinse. It gives 12 hour protection to help Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer versus brushing alone Avoid the burn of alcohol Kills germs see more...

Joanie B.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I love the who Crest pro health line so naturally I would use the mouthwash as well. It only takes a little and I can really feel the clean. With others I have tried you can mostly taste the alcohol, which is not appealing to me at all, so as far as swishing it around I can do it as long as I like without the overpowering need to discard the product fast than need be. I love the way my mouth feels refreshed and clean, and that the flavor of the toothpaste and mouth was blend well together giving me the confidence I need to go out and not worry about my breath specially in the morning.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
I was always an avid Listerine user thinking nothing could do what it did. I tried a sample of Pro-Health rinse that I got from my dentist and was hooked. The alcohol free was great and my eyes didn't water profusely while using. The mint was just enough to keep my breath fresh and when you spit, there are these little blue bits where your toothbrush missed! Very effective and a future purchase!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use mouthwash at night after I brush my teeth to help protect them over night, since it protects from plaque and gingivitis and bacteria for 24 hours. It also helps with morning breath as well, since I use it at night. I like that this does not contain alcohol so it doesn't burn like other mouth washes. I feel like it gives me protection, in between routine dental check ups.
Kalsy B.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
I really like this mouthwash. I have used many many kinds of mouthwash in the past but nothing comes close to this. It freshens my breath, kills germs and doesn't make my mouth feel like it's on fire. I absolutely love how my mouth doesn't burn like it does with other mouth washes. I buy this product in bulk so it is very reasonably priced.
Danyell J.
Danyell J.
Paragould, AR
Got a sample bottle of this from my dentist! I was sad when it was gone! I loved it more than my Colgate! It didn't burn, the flavor was great! Made my breath fresh! I recently had been using the crest 3D white mouth wash and it had a horrible after taste, but this crest mouth wash is the best I have found!
Gabi z.
Gabi z.
Redwood City, CA
I love the way this mouthwash makes my mouth feel! It's super refreshing an minty, not that alcoholy feel that you get with a lot of mouthwashes. I would say that this is definitely a go to when I hit the convenience store.I also feel good about letting guests use it, I know it won't cause any sensitivity.
Leticia O.
Leticia O.
Cleveland , TN
CREST IS MY FAVORITE!! It is literally so refreshing and makes my mouth feel so clean after I'm done using it! It cleans super well so its very affective! I use it twice a day; in the morning and at night. I would most definetly recommend this to anyone! (Maybe not children because it can be powerful!)
Megan A.
Megan A.
Calabasas, CA
This is my favorite mouthwash ever!! I buy it in bulk & use it every morning and every night. It's super minty and refreshing!! It really does clean your mouth and make your breath smell fresh. It also whitens and prevents all the dental infections/diseases. The blue "clean mint" is my favorite flavor.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
As I said before, I am and have always been a loyal Crest consumer. I just love the brand's quality and reliability. This mouthwash is no exception. The wash leaves your mouth feeling fresh for hours after and teeth looking great. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone interested in trying it.
Jess E.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I am only giving this product three stars; I do enjoy the Crest product line but I prefer Listerine over Crest because I feel Listerine leaves my teeth more refreshing. Crest did provide me with a great sense of cleanliness after using but I probably wouldn't recommend this product to a friend.