BY CREST

Use Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Rinse to Kills 99% of germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath to help you get better dental check-ups. see more...

• Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • Is this useful for kids daily use?4 Answers
  • Is it bad to add water to the mouth wash? i tend to do th...3 Answers
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1 L
  • "I'm so glad they decided to make mouthwash without alcohol, I've been using the Crest Alcohol free rinses for a few years now." in 7 reviews
  • "This mouth wash cleans my mouth without being too harsh - however it is so gentle that I sometimes wonder how well it's really working." in 6 reviews
  • "Apart from that it's my favorite mouth wash " in 3 reviews
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this mouthwash it’s alcohol free so no burning feeling, and it really helps to kill bacteria while cleaning gums and mouth. It’s got a nice mint flavor to freshen breath. This has so many benefits my dentist agrees this is one of the best mouthwashes
Meghan L.
Harrison Twp, MI
I think this is a great mouth wash, but only received 3 stars due to the staining of my teeth and no alcohol... I figured I would give this a try and it’s not bad but I prefer brand with alcohol!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest is a brand I have been using for years. This multi action mouthwash is very good at leaving you with a refreshed, clean feeling mouth. I am still not sure if it does everything it lists but I guess that will be more evident with continued use. The taste is very minty and can burn a bit but it is not uncomfortable. I would buy this again and I hope it is effective in its claims.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thee mouthwash has a clean, refreshing mint taste and is great for the morning use. However, when I use it at night, I end up with a very dry mouth. Have no idea why this should be, even my dentist doesn't understand it. I do continue to use it however because I like the refreshing taste.
Virginia J.
Jonesboro, AR
I use twice a day. Morning and night after brushing. Does not have a strong taste and no burning feel in mouth. Freshness of breath last for a good while afterwards. A little more expensive than other brands I have use but is worth the extra money.
Alexis F.
This mouthwash is alcohol free meaning it doesn't burn when you use it. It was my first time I was using an alcohol free mouthwash but it does do the job of leaving you with fresh breath and cleaning any spots you may have missed. It was a good product I would have buy this product again because it is a big bottle of mouthwash and it is $5
Tiana F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this product for years and will continue to do so. It's affordable and doesn't burn my mouth. It's alcohol-free and leaves your mouth feeling fresh. It's much better than other brands in my opinion and I recommend it for anyone.
Eastin H.
Independence , MO
Great mouth wash. Does what it claims to do and leaves my mouth fresh and clean all morning! I like that this particular mouth wash has other benefits as well. Since using I haven't had any cavities and my teeth are prone to them due to the way the tops grew in. Can't say it's due 100% to this mouth wash alone but I'm sure it helps!
Amanda M.
Jupiter, FL
Every time I use Crest pro health mouthwash I always get a super clean feeling. It is very effective because since I started using this mouthwash I have not had a new cavity show up which is great because I get cavities very easily. I like this mouthwash because it doesn't burn my mouth when I use it. Overall a great product.
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
Little pricier than drugstore brand and while it's okay and definitely effective, don't know whether it's worth it to spend the extra $2-3 dollars every time. I use it every day and it's just as good as any other kind.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Brittany D.
Has anyone else had issues with this mouthwash staining your teeth?
Tita B.
Fort Myers, FL
Is this useful for kids daily use?
Chansoleda S.
Is it bad to add water to the mouth wash? i tend to do that since it burns my mouth too much.