BY CREST #62 in Mouthwash

Use Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Rinse to Kills 99% of germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath to help you get better dental check-ups. see more...

• Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in your mouth?1 Answers
  • Is this useful for kids daily use?4 Answers
  • Is it bad to add water to the mouth wash? i tend to do that since...3 Answers
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1 L
  • "I'm so glad they decided to make mouthwash without alcohol, I've been using the Crest Alcohol free rinses for a few years now." in 7 reviews
  • "This mouth wash cleans my mouth without being too harsh - however it is so gentle that I sometimes wonder how well it's really working." in 6 reviews
  • "Apart from that it's my favorite mouth wash " in 3 reviews
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Crest is a brand I have been using for years. This multi action mouthwash is very good at leaving you with a refreshed, clean feeling mouth. I am still not sure if it does everything it lists but I guess that will be more evident with continued use. The taste is very minty and can burn a bit but it is not uncomfortable. I would buy this again and I hope it is effective in its claims.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this mouthwash it’s alcohol free so no burning feeling, and it really helps to kill bacteria while cleaning gums and mouth. It’s got a nice mint flavor to freshen breath. This has so many benefits my dentist agrees this is one of the best mouthwashes
Suzette G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to say the best part about this mouthwash is definitely the fact that it's alcohol free. I've used so many different mouthwashes and I guess I'm a baby or something because I can't keep the mouthwash in my mouth for very long! With the pro health one I can move it around for way over a minute and there is no burning or uncomfortable feeling in my mouth. It has a great taste, and it does it's job. I use this after brushing my teeth in the morning, after lunch, and after brushing my teeth in the evening and my breath tastes fresh, my mouth feels clean, and my dentist always compliments me on how well my teeth look and the shape they're in. I use the whitening rinse every other day with the same regimen just because I love white teeth! I always buy the largest size in this mouthwash because I do go through it fairly quickly (my husband loves it too) and it works! I wish I could find a little travel size to carry in my purse though...I haven't seen it anywhere!! No complaints about Crest!!
Meghan L.
Harrison Twp, MI
I think this is a great mouth wash, but only received 3 stars due to the staining of my teeth and no alcohol... I figured I would give this a try and it’s not bad but I prefer brand with alcohol!
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Thee mouthwash has a clean, refreshing mint taste and is great for the morning use. However, when I use it at night, I end up with a very dry mouth. Have no idea why this should be, even my dentist doesn't understand it. I do continue to use it however because I like the refreshing taste.
Virginia J.
Jonesboro, AR
I use twice a day. Morning and night after brushing. Does not have a strong taste and no burning feel in mouth. Freshness of breath last for a good while afterwards. A little more expensive than other brands I have use but is worth the extra money.
Alexis F.
This mouthwash is alcohol free meaning it doesn't burn when you use it. It was my first time I was using an alcohol free mouthwash but it does do the job of leaving you with fresh breath and cleaning any spots you may have missed. It was a good product I would have buy this product again because it is a big bottle of mouthwash and it is $5
Zach G.
Piketon, OH
I honestly doubt I will ever buy another mouthwash again. I use this every morning and night after I brush my teeth. The reason why I love this product so much is the fact that it makes my mouth feel fresh and my breath minty without the burn of some of the other mouthwashes that include alcohol. I used to hate mouthwash because of the burn, so I didn't use it. Thank goodness I found this product.
Miriam B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite mouthwash. I have used mouthwashes with alcohol in the past and my mouth would burn too much. I finally found one that was alcohol free and I use it two times a day after brushing. It leaves an amazing clean feeling and keeps my breath fresh.
Tiana F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used this product for years and will continue to do so. It's affordable and doesn't burn my mouth. It's alcohol-free and leaves your mouth feeling fresh. It's much better than other brands in my opinion and I recommend it for anyone.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Brittany D.
Has anyone else had issues with this mouthwash staining your teeth?
Tita B.
Fort Myers, FL
Is this useful for kids daily use?
Chansoleda S.
Is it bad to add water to the mouth wash? i tend to do that since it burns my mouth too much.