BY CREST #36 in Mouthwash

Use Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Rinse to Kills 99% of germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath to help you get better dental check-ups. see more...

• Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in your mouth?1 Answers
  • Is this useful for kids daily use?4 Answers
  • Is it bad to add water to the mouth wash? i tend to do that since...3 Answers
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Refreshing Clean Mint Flavor Mouthwash 1 L
  • "I'm so glad they decided to make mouthwash without alcohol, I've been using the Crest Alcohol free rinses for a few years now." in 7 reviews
  • "This mouth wash cleans my mouth without being too harsh - however it is so gentle that I sometimes wonder how well it's really working." in 6 reviews
  • "Apart from that it's my favorite mouth wash " in 3 reviews
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Stained my teeth after regular use. Looked online and this is apparently a recurring problem, but because they say on the back of the bottle that staining can happen, they can get away with it. I used this product for two months. After four weeks, I started noticing yellow marks on my teeth in various places. I attributed it to coffee even though I hadn't changed any other part of my regimen. Turns out, it was the mouthwash (seriously, look online and you'll find countless accounts of this). My dentist had to spend two hours removing the stains, I tossed the bottle and switched to Listerine Natural, and I've never looked back. I will not be using ANY Crest products in the future, because any company that thinks it's ok to be sneaky and write away any responsibility for staining that results from a TOOTH CLEANING AND PROTECTION product is bad news in my book.
Zach G.
Piketon, OH
I honestly doubt I will ever buy another mouthwash again. I use this every morning and night after I brush my teeth. The reason why I love this product so much is the fact that it makes my mouth feel fresh and my breath minty without the burn of some of the other mouthwashes that include alcohol. I used to hate mouthwash because of the burn, so I didn't use it. Thank goodness I found this product.
Jemma W.
Aiken, SC
I love crest products... from the tooth brush to the tooth paste the mouth wash... is just as amazing.. not only does it top off my brushing session but also those moment when I just need to freshen up... or after a sandwhich with onions.. hehe.. either way I can count on crest mouth washes to keep me fresh and on the go... which is why I carry a little one in my bag
Sarah A.
EVERETT, WA
This has a good taste that isn't too strong, leaves my mouth feeling cool and refreshed, and is easily found. I'm not sure how beneficial mouthwash has been proven to be, but this left me feeling cleaner after brushing. Aftertaste can linger a little long and can become unpleasant, but otherwise it's a good product.
Samantha B.
Crest pro health multi-protection clean mint flavor mouthwash is the only mouthwash I use. With a very sensitive mouth it is difficult to use mouthwashes , but this mouthwash does not burn my mouth and it leaves my mouth fresh and clean. I highly recommend this mouthwash to any person who has a sensitive mouth.
Margo W.
While this mouthwash burns a bit, my mouth always feels very fresh when I'm done rinsing. I use it after flossing so that it gets between my teeth too, and I feel like it's actually made my teeth stronger. I would recommend it to others, but not those with sensitive mouths.
Marilyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
I wanted a mouthwash that also reduced plaque. This product was recommended to me by my dentist and I couldn't be happier with it! It feels good to know that by reducing plaque and using floss, I will keep my teeth and gums in great condition and never have to get dentures!
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
This really cleans your mouth it's crazy. The minute you begin to rinse you already feel the product doing its job because it starts to sting and burn which means it's actually cleaning out all the germs which to me is like the best thing ever
Dana Z.
Springdale, PA
Great mouthwash, keeps us feeling extra clean and protected against cavities and bad breath. Very effective. It is so much better than other leading brands as far as effectiveness and taste. I bought it at Walmart. I am very satisfied overall.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Of all the mouth washs that I have tried, this has been the best mouth wash ever! You wash for 30 seconds and after that my breath is even more fresh and it lasts until you do the second wash at night after brushing! Very nice product!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Brittany D.
Has anyone else had issues with this mouthwash staining your teeth?
Tita B.
Fort Myers, FL
Is this useful for kids daily use?
Chansoleda S.
Is it bad to add water to the mouth wash? i tend to do that since it burns my mouth too much.