Crest Pro Health Multi Protection Oral Rinse Clean Mint Rinse - 1 Liter uploaded by Melissa W.

BY CREST #100 in Mouthwash

For protection against plaque and gingivitis, use Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Refreshing Clean Mint. Features Prevent and reduce plaque buildup Prevent and reduce gingivitis for healthy gums Fight bad breath Keep teeth cleaner longer, versus brushing alone Kills germs see more...

Kelly S.
Louisville
This is my favorite mouthwash. I love the flavor and it really makes me feel clean without the burn. The only drawback is it does leave residue in the sink but it comes right out with a little scrubbing.
Giana F.
Turlock, CA
I have extremely soft teeth and they are normally very sensitive. Since using this product I have felt less sensitivity. I am extremely picky about mouth washes because most over bear the mint, but this mint is the perfect combination. You can find it at Walmart, CVS, and Im sure other stores like that.
Joanna G.
Fort Mitchell, KY
This product is super awesome and it is alcohol free so it doesn’t burn my mouth. I use it every night before bed. Before I ever suspend it I thought it was like every other mouth wash but it wen way beyond my expectations.
Kristen D.
Irvine , CA
This has a nice tanginess in it that makes my mouth clean and refreshed! It is my first time using it and I am impressed my its effectiveness! It is definitely something to buy again.
Ashley V.
For someone who has a very sensitive mouth this mouthwash is perfect! I have braces and it's hard to get into those little spots between my wires after brushing and flossing. This mouthwash doesn't sting or burn my mouth and helps me find all the plaque and food remnants I left behind.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I really like the Crest Pro Health Multi Protection Oral Rinse Clean Mint Rinse because it keeps my mouth feeling fresh and is a great follow-up to brushing. I recommend it if you are looking for an affordable mouth wash that keeps your breath fresh after brushing.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
Crest Mint Pro Health is one of my favorite mouthwashes. I love the minty flavor and I love that it doesn't burn and make my eyes water since it is an alcohol-free mouthwash.

The mouthwash prevents gingivitis and reduces plaque, but most importantly freshens my breath.
Brittany C.
I really like this mouth wash. Nothing that is crest isn't really cheap, but they do work wonders so as long as it works I'm willing to pay the price. If you don't like the burning from mouth washes with alcohol and want something alcohol free then this is perfect for you.
Cassie P.
Louisville, KY
This product really makes your mouth feel fresh without that burning sensation other mouthwash can give. The price per bottle is a littler high that your listerine brands, but for all the added benefits it's worth the extra $1.50
Magda M.
Carson, CA
Me and my husband recently started using this and my teeth have never felt healthier! I tend to grind my teeth alot at night and this rinse totally makes up for all that damage 😂! not really lol but it does make my teeth hurt less the more and more I use it so hey somethings gotta be working 😋👌