BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Dayana F.
LA
I love it!!! It’s alcohol free, it really cleans and freshens my mouth. I would buy it again and again
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite mouthwash brands. Works well in eliminating "morning breath." A great companion aid to use after brushing.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Pro-Health Advanced Mouthwash with Extra Deep Clean, Fresh Mint,
I love this mouth wash an use it every morning after brushing my teeth. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh all day long. Super affordable at Walgreen's an dollar general
Yessica D.
1 Bentley way Owings mills md
Me enca este PRODUCTO como deja de limpia mi voca todo el dia desaparece totalmente el mal aliento mi voca muy agradable todo el dia con este PRODUCTO lo mejor.. crest.
Jemma W.
Aiken, SC
I love crest products... from the tooth brush to the tooth paste the mouth wash... is just as amazing.. not only does it top off my brushing session but also those moment when I just need to freshen up... or after a sandwhich with onions.. hehe.. either way I can count on crest mouth washes to keep me fresh and on the go... which is why I carry a little one in my bag
Alexis F.
This mouthwash is alcohol free meaning it doesn't burn when you use it. It was my first time I was using an alcohol free mouthwash but it does do the job of leaving you with fresh breath and cleaning any spots you may have missed. It was a good product I would have buy this product again because it is a big bottle of mouthwash and it is $5
Ashley E.
Caro, MI
I got this to review for free and it is amazing there is no burn on my sensitive gums at all I have even let my son who is six try it and he likes it my mouth feels great afterwards
Ashley H.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We love this mouthwash, especially the alcohol free. my daughter is pixky on mouthwash and loves this one. when i use it, it always makes me feel refreshed.
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep it in my purse for when I'm on the go and those days where my breath aren't just as fresh after eating garlic or onions. This helps! I purchased it at Walmart for about $1 and will most likely purchase it again.
Nataliya M.
Boca Raton
Purchased at: Target
This is my empty bottle because I actually enjoyed using this mouthwash. I usually rinse after flossing my teeth, and this is my go to mouthwash to feel fresh. I don’t believe it keeps anything, but my breath is fresh after using some.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target