BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Crystal C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Once Again, crest does it for me! Forever will be my fav teeth products. I recommend for sure!
Virginia Y.
Fresno
Leaves my Mouth Minty Fresh Through Out the day , very afordable , does its job , better than other ones I Tried
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely recommend! This is my favorite. Lasts long, good price for the quality and amount of the product.
Melody D.
Staten Island , NY
I know it’s working as soon as I start swishing it around. All around top notch product for your dental hygiene I don’t any others. I trust this and feel it’ll help in long run with some dental issues.
Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good mouthwash but can sting from the alcohol in it.  I use only occasionally.  Huge amount so it lasts a long time.
Brianna J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite mouthwash I currently use. Leaves my breath smelling great and gives it a kick of minty freshness
sophia l.
oldsmar
good and leaves your teeth smell great and looking white, me and my whole family use this
lilia c.
ain naaja
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The active ingredient in the Crest Pro Health Series for treating sensitive teeth is different than the active ingredient in Sensodyne. My husband and I have been using Sensodyne for years but he always had lingering sensitivity issues. I picked up two tubes of this on a whim during a errand shopping trip during my lunch hour. My husband was reluctant to change brands, but after a tube of the Crest Pro Health, he asked me to buy more not knowing there was another tube under the sink. I asked if I should pick up more Sensodyne, and he said no, the Pro Health worked and was totally controlling his sensitivity. I get the same effects from both of the active ingredients so I can use either brand. But because Pro Health is working better for my husband, we've switched over. So if Sensodyne isn't working for you, give this a try.
Nina B.
New Castle
I've been using this mouthwash for several months, and my experience has been positive. No staining, no taste problems, etc. No alcohol in this wash. It is non-astringent as a result and leaves my mouth feeling cleaner than with the alcohol wash. My dental hygienist has remarked that my teeth and gums are healthy now, and there was some discussion before that my gums were inflamed.

Christian R.
Pennsylvania
Mouthwash works great , I saw improvement in the first week of using it, it’s very minty
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target