BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Fariha M.
Liverpool, NY
I feel so refreshed after using this and my breath smells amazing and the mint leaves a cooling effect as well.
Sandra C.
Hopkinsville
I love that this doesn't contain alcohol. I don't like the burn of alcohol since I have invisalign and have to floss and brush so often. This gives me the warm and fuzzies knowing my mouth is super clean and I'm not holding bacteria under my braces.
Melissa M.
Columbia Hts, MN
I hate mouth wash with alcohol, and this is the best alcohol free option that I’ve found. It works well and tastes decent, but can leave a blue stain in your sink or on the counter if they’re a lighter color.
Stephanie S.
Chicago
It makes my mouth fell fresh and clean. Paired with crest toothpaste and my mouth stays healthy. No whitening effect noticed.
Marissa L.
This is my favorite mouthwash. Doesn’t have that stringing feeling that some mouthwashes have. It is gentile and effective.
Kenny H.
Corona
This mouth wash is very good. I’ve tried most of the shelf products and this has been my favorite. It works extremely efficiently while still maintaining a good taste. After you use the product, your teeth feel clean and nice.
janene k.
Surrey
This product is soo good it doesn’t sting like other mouth washes do and it leaves your mouth smelling super fresh
Sarah K.
Tulsa
My husband and I have been using Crest Pro-Health mouthwash for awhile now. I’m not sure what prompted me to buy it I just know I didn’t want Listerine. It doesn’t sting or have that harsh taste. It leaves you feeling fresh. The best part is that it has a lot of benefits for your teeth and mouth.
Samantha J.
lubbock, TX
Doesn’t leave my mouth feeling like anything is left over on my teeth or tongue after rinsing
Jessica B.
Tucson, AZ
I love this mouthwash, it’s my go to mouthwash. It’s great for sensitive teeth and it really leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean! Very effective product!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target