BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Kori T.
Cleveland, Ohio
Love the no alcohol version, freshens my breath without and burning or alcohol flavor
Kristin H.
Shepherdsville , KY
Great basic mouth wash to over all clean and protect your teeth, gums and mouth. Taste decent and isn’t too strong.
Kat F.
Rio Rancho
If and when I use mouthwash - I always use this one in particular. It makes my breath minty fresh and I love it.
Nellie W.
Love this mouthwash. Use it daily after brushing my teeth. Leaves your breath feeling fresh.
Elle I.
Love that it’s alcohol free. Use it daily. Must have for that so fresh and clean feeling :)
Carman J.
North Wilkesboro
I have used a few times. Tastes great and doesn’t burn. I can’t tell if it does what it says but mouth does feel a bit cleaner
Vanessa M.
Florida
The only mouthwash that I like because it's alcohol free! It's get the work done without giving me the uncomfortable sensation!
Andrea M.
Lees Summit, MO
Great product, gives a lasting freshness afterwards and it doesn’t burn or have a bad taste. I keep a bottle in every bathroom and always travel with it.
Mikayla C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Talk about clean. I always use a mouthwash and I love this one. It doesn’t burn and foams just enough to really help get in all the spaces. Really helps to keep my breath fresh and clean for longer
Ashley G.
Middletown
Wonderful product to use after brushing my teeth. It's a long lasting feeling in mouth that I love. It doesn't leave a film in my mouth when I'm done
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target