BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Vanessa M.
Florida
The only mouthwash that I like because it's alcohol free! It's get the work done without giving me the uncomfortable sensation!
Andrea M.
Lees Summit, MO
Great product, gives a lasting freshness afterwards and it doesn’t burn or have a bad taste. I keep a bottle in every bathroom and always travel with it.
Mikayla C.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Talk about clean. I always use a mouthwash and I love this one. It doesn’t burn and foams just enough to really help get in all the spaces. Really helps to keep my breath fresh and clean for longer
Ashley G.
Middletown
Wonderful product to use after brushing my teeth. It's a long lasting feeling in mouth that I love. It doesn't leave a film in my mouth when I'm done
Dashia P.
I personally like mouthwash that burns and really gets the germs. This mouth wash doesn't. It makes your mouth smell good though.
Rebekah W.
Brooklyn
Love this mouthwash! No horrible aftertaste! Works better than most brands! Highly recommend this product.
Oksana V.
Rexburg, ID
It is a nice mouthwash, it gets rid of garlic breath, which is nice. It does sting more than other mouthwashes tho, but it also works the best
melyssa v.
always use after I brush my teeth and it works wonderfully cleans everything out and keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean all day
SUMMER M.
Reidsville
I love this it doesn’t have alcohol in it so it does not burn my mouth. I feel clean and fresh after every use.
Cheri R.
Portage
I love all of the mouthwashes that Crest has to offer. This is no different. I love the fresh feeling I get after using this and it doesn’t leave me with burning gums. I would definitely purchase this mouthwash again!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target