BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Andrea C.
Webster, TX
This is the only mouth wash we use. We have been purchasing this for months and is great for sensitive teeth. It has a great taste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I could do without the color additives but this would not stop me from recommending this or purchasing again.
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
I love this mouthwash! It is alcohol free so it doesn’t hurt or burn like mouthwash usually does when using it! You can really feel how clean it gets your mouth because even though you brush your teeth and floss this is a must have for those stubborn places that only mouthwash can reach and the flavor leaves your mouth smelling so fresh and clean!
Elise G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this product is a pretty good one. I have purchased it in the past. It’s not my first choice, but I would buy it again. It’s very similar to the others. I would recommend this. I was satisfied with it.
Kaitlyn M.
This mouthwash clean your mouth and It is very affordable. Is it smells and taste really good and it kind of burns your mouth but that’s where all mouthwash is due. I have recommended this to friends and family.
Katrina L.
vacaville
Love this product. This product met my expectation. Love the minty taste. Leaves mouth feeling very clean and fresh
Ashley E.
I like the Crest mouthwashes. They dont burn as much as some others do. Has a good mint flavor for lasting freshness.
Tiffany E.
Magna
Nice finisher to your nightly routine especially if you don't want to wake up with dragon breath. It's also great to use in the morning especially if you have an interview or dentist appointment and want to feel confident. Cheap and leaves a pleasant taste.
Amy M.
Esterhazy
This is by far my favourite mouthwash! It is nice and refreshing and doesn’t have the alcohol sting to it!
Connie M.
Waterloo, ON
A lot of dentist use this after i had my teeth clean. I think its alright, its popular n save to use, its fresh , flavour is good when stays in your mouth, not swollow, and price is reasonable.
nora v.
Very good mouth wash. It leaves your mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh. Removed plaque and food especially between brushing. Its removed plaque better than other brands. Clean and fresh breathe will recommend. Very happy
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target