BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
ashley h.
douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouth wash. Doesnt overly burn your mouth while swishing. And leaves a refreshing minty flavour while keeping my breath fresh! I will continue to love and buy this one. I often find it on sale too so that's always a plus in my book! Plus the packaging is functional to!
Elizabeth G.
Ontario, CA
This wasn’t bad when I first tried it (believe I’ve purchased a few times) but I still always go back to Listerine. I feel that Listerine gives me a fuller clean and longer lasting freshness. Crest doesn’t feel that way so much but it isn’t bad either. It does also make me spit a lot of weird blue thick stuff after like residue, it’s kind of weird :/ it’s more than usual compared to other mouthwashes
Amanda B.
Chelmsford, MA
I love Crest pro health !!! The price is pretty good, easy to fit in our budget...easy to find, they have a lot of flavors.
Fiona M.
Dekalb, IL
It’s mouthwash. Does what it’s supposed to, makes my mouth smell fresh and clean. It’s alcohol free so it doesn’t burn and I have noticed a reduction in plaque around my front teeth. I prefer Crest products and this one is no exception.
Lauren K.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
Been using this since I was a kid. It's great for freshening your breath and making sure your mouth feels really clean. I love how when you spit it out, all the hunk from your mouth is slightly darkened so you can SEE it all!
Heather L.
Austin
This is my go-to mouthwash! It keeps my breath fresh, prevents cavities, and more. I use this every day.
tam Y.
I use this one because my dentist recommended it. It has a good taste dosent burn to much. Leaves ur mouth and breath feeling and smelling clean
Cindy M.
I really like how fresh I feel after I use it. I get dry mouth and like a product to gargle with several times a day between brushing.
Lauren C.
Lancaster, NY
The best, the best, the best! I love the way it tastes and it doesn’t burn and it keeps my mouth fresh and clean! Works well and I buy it all the time!!
Wendy C.
Buen producto, fácil de usar, excelente presentación y ademas brinda un toque en mi boca dejando una sensación de limpieza mas extensa
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target