BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Andrea T.
Toms River
I like this brand it’s pretty good crust is one of my to go product also, glad but this is perfectly fine I will deathly recommend us to another person my whole family use this product or so it’s a good brand
Vanessa B.
cape canaveral
This works amazing. I personally do t like the taste of it but that just me. I’ve used this before but I’ve switched over to Tom’s Maine mouth wash.
Quincie B.
Kaysville
To me, mouthwash is mouthwash. This is the only one that I have really used and I love it because I keep going back to buy more. Does the job and leaves my mouth minty fresh! Would definitely recommend this product!
Izzy 🥰.
A little biting in terms of taste, but definitely cleaned my teeth. I prefer Listerine, especially this is a little more expensive if I remember correctly. Though, I would use it again if it was available. I feel that using Crest toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash would give you ultimate teeth power.
Ashley g.
mauston
Leaves my mouth feeling dry. But I do love that there is no alchohol in it. So it doesn't burn to rinse out your mouth.
Brittani H.
Tarboro, NC
I don’t really care for it. I’m currently looking for mouthwash that works in many ways down to the breath
Cindy C.
Palmview
Love this mouthwash. I love to have a fresh scent!! Normally I used this product twice a day morning and night! Sometimes throughout the day!!
Yolanda E.
Yucaipa
Works all day , always coupons and my teeth generally feel clean after i use it . Have my whole family using twice a day
Olivia Q.
winthrop
Great taste and cleans out all the food left behind. Made my teeth white and doesn’t sting like Listerine.
Raquel R.
Anderson
I feel like it really does whiten and clean my teeth. I refuse to buy any other brand cause this one does the job for me.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target