BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Mia M.
Santa Maria
I like this mouthwash sometimes I just wake up in the morning and I brush my teeth and I eat and I just need to quickly brush my teeth I will just use it and also when I finish brushing my teeth ❤️
Fernanda S.
Mount Kisco , NY
Great product! My breath smells really well. Long lasting and amazing size! Price is good and I use it for months!
Brandon B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Really like this mouthwash. I can make it through the recommended time without feeling like the whole inside of my mouth is melting and I’m going to die. My mouth feels refreshed and clean and my teeth look great.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this mouthwash, it doesn't burn and peel the skin inside my mouth. My dentist gave me a sample after she cleaned my teeth and I have been an avid user since then. Great product that should be a necessity for everyone.
Paulina M.
tecamac ojo de agua
Me gusta mucho este producto porque me deja oliendo la boca a mucha menta y me siento muy fresca
Crystal C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Once Again, crest does it for me! Forever will be my fav teeth products. I recommend for sure!
Virginia Y.
Fresno
Leaves my Mouth Minty Fresh Through Out the day , very afordable , does its job , better than other ones I Tried
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely recommend! This is my favorite. Lasts long, good price for the quality and amount of the product.
Melody D.
Staten Island , NY
I know it’s working as soon as I start swishing it around. All around top notch product for your dental hygiene I don’t any others. I trust this and feel it’ll help in long run with some dental issues.
Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good mouthwash but can sting from the alcohol in it.  I use only occasionally.  Huge amount so it lasts a long time.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target