BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Jennifer M.
Pasadena
Good mouthwash! Freshens my breath and removes debris without burning. I would use this mouthwash again.
Caroline P.
Bay Roberts, NL
This is my every day, to to mouthwash. It leaves my mouth feeling really clean and fresh and it tastes so good! It also helps keep my gums and teeth very healthy and cavity free which is amazing! I love this
Emily M.
Use this almost every day. It works well and I like the taste. No burning taste.....
Hannah W.
Batavia, NY
My absolute favorite mouthwash! I can’t even begin to tell you how many bottles I’ve been through of this stuff. It makes my mouth super fresh AND doesn’t burn which is A MUST!
Tina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My favorite mouthwash. I bought this because it said it was alcohol-free, so I won't have to worry about it stinging my mouth. Super refreshing every time I rinse my mouth with this. I have purchased several bottles already. I also bought travel-size, so I can refill it with this guy and carry it with me.
Callie-Rae N.
Very minty flavour. Keeps breath smelling fresh. Can be used to freshen breath throughout day. Helps keep teeth and mouth clean and free of bacteria. Lasts a long time. Good price point. Very nice product overall
Andrea T.
Toms River
I like this brand it’s pretty good crust is one of my to go product also, glad but this is perfectly fine I will deathly recommend us to another person my whole family use this product or so it’s a good brand
Vanessa B.
cape canaveral
This works amazing. I personally do t like the taste of it but that just me. I’ve used this before but I’ve switched over to Tom’s Maine mouth wash.
Quincie B.
Kaysville
To me, mouthwash is mouthwash. This is the only one that I have really used and I love it because I keep going back to buy more. Does the job and leaves my mouth minty fresh! Would definitely recommend this product!
Izzy 🥰.
A little biting in terms of taste, but definitely cleaned my teeth. I prefer Listerine, especially this is a little more expensive if I remember correctly. Though, I would use it again if it was available. I feel that using Crest toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash would give you ultimate teeth power.
Manel S.
Batna
Did you find a result with this ?
Melissa C.
Romance, AR
Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in your mouth?
Jennifer M.
Vergennes, VT
Do they make this in other flavors? I'd like to see a peppermint flavor!
Michelle S.
Lexington, KY
Is this better than Listerine?

Target