BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Harneet D.
As a mouth wash it does it’s job but leaves a strange taste in your mouth. Compared to Listerine, I would definitely use Crest. This is because although it leaves a strange taste it’s works better for me; having sensitive gums and teeth.
Melissa A.
Orlando
What can i say? Crest has won its way into my heart. Toothpaste, floss, mouthwash. I love it all.
mary m.
Carson
Worked absolute wonders! I loved it, I didn’t have any problems with it. It didn’t make my mouth feel so weird or unloved :) I use all of their products :))
Mollie M.
My favorite mouthwash of all time! Doesn’t burn your mouth but give a fresh clean smell and feel after using!
Carla P.
las vegas
Purchased at: Walmart
Was not too crazy about this mouth wash. Every time I used it, it had a weird after taste that would stay in your mouth for a long period of time unless you tried to combat the aftertaste with something else
Kaitlin M.
Dallas
Classic and good mouthwash. Non alcohol so it doesn’t burn but still leaves a good fresh mouth
Jennifer M.
Pasadena
Good mouthwash! Freshens my breath and removes debris without burning. I would use this mouthwash again.
Caroline P.
Bay Roberts, NL
This is my every day, to to mouthwash. It leaves my mouth feeling really clean and fresh and it tastes so good! It also helps keep my gums and teeth very healthy and cavity free which is amazing! I love this
Emily M.
Use this almost every day. It works well and I like the taste. No burning taste.....
Hannah W.
Batavia, NY
My absolute favorite mouthwash! I can’t even begin to tell you how many bottles I’ve been through of this stuff. It makes my mouth super fresh AND doesn’t burn which is A MUST!
Tita B.
Fort Myers, FL
Is this useful for kids daily use?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How does this brand compare to listerine?
Chansoleda S.
Is it bad to add water to the mouth wash? i tend to do that since it burns my mouth too much.
Tashia E.
Johnson city , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this ever stained anyone’s teeth by chance? Odd question I know but I have had some rinses stain my teeth.

Target