BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
megan r.
Springfield
great mouthwash. my mouth is filled with mint after i used it. it exceeded my expectations. i use it every morning and night and whenever i need the refresher. its very effective and i recomend it to anyone who has a mouth.
Sara S.
Lowellbama
Feels and tastes refreshing without burning my gums! Plus it leaves me with noticeable fresh breath after every use!
Vianca L.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the mouth wash I currently have in my household .. like all mouthwash I feel they all burn which is why I hate using them all the time haha .. but I do believe mouthwash is necessary since it does remove bad mouth smells better than just the toothpaste alone .
Jenny C.
Blue Bell, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Because it doesn’t have a burning sensation because of the alcohol limiting this is great and I also like how when you spit it out you can see the germs that are exiting your oral cavity. I would definitely recommend for people who are into non-alcohol-based mouthwashes
Latasha W.
Mineral Spgs, AR
I try to stock up on this Crest mouth wash when they have coupons on it. It’s good to have when you finish brushing
Andrea C.
Webster, TX
This is the only mouth wash we use. We have been purchasing this for months and is great for sensitive teeth. It has a great taste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I could do without the color additives but this would not stop me from recommending this or purchasing again.
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
I love this mouthwash! It is alcohol free so it doesn’t hurt or burn like mouthwash usually does when using it! You can really feel how clean it gets your mouth because even though you brush your teeth and floss this is a must have for those stubborn places that only mouthwash can reach and the flavor leaves your mouth smelling so fresh and clean!
Elise G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this product is a pretty good one. I have purchased it in the past. It’s not my first choice, but I would buy it again. It’s very similar to the others. I would recommend this. I was satisfied with it.
Kaitlyn M.
This mouthwash clean your mouth and It is very affordable. Is it smells and taste really good and it kind of burns your mouth but that’s where all mouthwash is due. I have recommended this to friends and family.
Katrina L.
vacaville
Love this product. This product met my expectation. Love the minty taste. Leaves mouth feeling very clean and fresh
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How would you compare this to other leasing mouth washes?

Target