BY CREST #4 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Leyana W.
Saint Petersburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
Keeps my breath fresh for a long time and and is gentle on sensitive teeth. Prevents my teeth from getting stained by food wine & coffee
Oksana P.
Oxon Hill
I love it because it is not super concentrated and doesn’t leave weird alcohol taste In the mouth
Sheryl G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this! Very refreshing and long lasting. Been using this for a long time and will continue to repurchase.
Sheikha H.
Crest pro mouthwash are better then other brands I feel ..... been using it from long will recommend it
Tara C.
Argyle
This is my everyday mouthwash. I like the flavor and my dentist says it’s the best when you use it after flossing. You can buy this in bulk at Sam’s and it’s priced low at Walmart also.
Abigail F.
Cartersville
I like this Crest mouthwash. It really minty and leaves your breath smelling really good.
Desiree S.
Kelowna
I was looking for a mouth wash that would do the job but not make my mouth feel like it was on fire. This mouth wash was the one! It freshens you breath for hours and doesn’t leave your mouth feeling like it’s burning! Absolutely love this product and will always buy it!
This-Is-Why-I-Coupon G.
St. Catharines
it says no alcohol that is why I loved it! we are using it everyday every after toothbrush and it really does the job
Gift A.
Mortlach , SK
I got this yesterday just because so many people I’ve been talking about it. I love the packaging and the portable size. I used it twice already and I really cannot complain so far. I think I will keep using and probably get some more. Good product !?
Vanessa E.
houston
All mouth wash are very strong to me but it gets the job done and keeps your breath smelling good in the mornings
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Erikah N.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target