BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Kayla S.
Love this mouth wash also has no alcohol in it so my 7 year old uses it as well. Leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like this Crest Pro Health. It seems to really leave my mouth clean and freshen my breath. I like that it is alcohol free. It doesn't burn my mouth. My nine-year-old seems to like it also. seems very effective. This is the first time that I've ever bought it I'd say it's about Halfway Gone I would recommend this to others and I would buy this again.
Keiara M.
Naples, FL
Usually get a bigger bottle of mouth wash because i have a big family and usually doesn't not burn that bad like most mouth washes do.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thee mouthwash has a clean, refreshing mint taste and is great for the morning use. However, when I use it at night, I end up with a very dry mouth. Have no idea why this should be, even my dentist doesn't understand it. I do continue to use it however because I like the refreshing taste.
krysten m.
I like it I just don't like the burning feeling that it gives u I have very scensatove gums
Heydi M.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love crest products!! Work in a dental office and that's all we use . This rinse is so general and powerful . It can get a bit pricey in some places but I do recommend for people to use it .
Courtney O.
Arlington, TX
It last a decent amount of time. I really love how refreshed and clean it makes my mouth feel after use. I get every time I can. One of my favs.
Mychelle P.
Mapleville , RI
Crest prohwealth is my favorite mouthwash. I've never really been a fan of mouthwash because of the burning that comes along with it but this kind doesn't do that. It feels refreshing and targets all areas of the mouth. I love the whitening mouthwash Crest has also.
Jenna T.
Carpenter landing sw, AB
I really don't care much for mouth wash because it burns my already sensitive gums but this one isn't too bad. I use it a few times a week in the evening and love the fresh breath I have still when I wake up the next morning. Because of my sensitivity I don't actually buy this product myself - I just get free deluxe samples from my dentist
Jenna Z.
Warren, PA
Best mouthwash of my entire life. I LOVE how this is alcohol free and it doesn't make my mouth hot or feel like it's on fire. It is the perfect cool mint refreshing mouthwash I recommend it to anyone who wants a alcohol free one!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target