BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Charlotte H.
Perth
This product tasted HORRIBLE! I do not recommend because it tasted like poison, it was not my favourite and I don’t want to purchase crest pro health multi protection mouthwash ever again! Not for me!!
\Danielle J.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff does not work. It tastes like sugar to me, which is weird. Leaves my breath unfreshened and my mouth feeling unclean.
Tasha A.
Jamestown, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Unfortunately Crest Pro Health made my teeth and gums feel sensitive. Only used a handful of times.
Ehlonna M.
Gays Mills
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I really feel like the ingredients could be better. there are so many safer options out there. Definitely wont be using this.
Kenneth w.
United States of America
This mouth while she was a waste of money didn't really do anything for me as far as killing germs for having minty-fresh breath it just tasted like candy in your mouth that gave you a little bit of mint and nothing else
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is not my favorite product. I purchased it from Walmart because my usual mouth wash was out of stock but I stopped using it once my mom realized that the edges of her teeth where each tooth meets was starting to get stained. This happened to me as well a week later.
I'm not sure why that happened but when I went back to using listerine the problem went away.
Orleny L.
Brooklyn, NY
Did not like this mouth wash at all, it left blue spots on my tongue and didnt taste fresh.
Courtney S.
I used this mouthwash and it stained my teeth. I didn't realize a mouthwash could do it until I started reevaluating what I had changed about my oral hygiene routine
Karla A.
Irishtown-Summerside, NL
I DID NOT like this mouthwash at all. True the strong sting you get from alcohol based mouthwashes was not present; however, the aftertaste of this product was dreadful. On top of that, for a couple days after using this product the taste of certain foods had changed. I definitely would not recommend this product.
Angelica B.
Hate this mouth wash. Doesn't feel like it gets my mouth clean or makes my breath smell good. And doesn't taste very good. Listerine way better!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target