BY CREST #8 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Mikayla W.
This mouth was is by far the best I've ever used. It doesn't have an overpowering taste like many of the competitors. This product exceeded my highest expectations by always making my mouth feel clean and fresh. It really makes me feel confident and ready to take on the day!
Cassius J.
magalia
Great quality and works! Freshens breath and you don’t have the burn of alcohol that other mouth washes
Tazia H.
Yakima, WA
Great mouthwash! I’ve been buying it for years. Makes my mouth and teeth feel clean and fresh, long after use. I highly recommend this mouthwash. I buy mine from Walmart. Very satisfied. Will continue to buy it.
Heather D.
Athens
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff. Taste great and keeps me feeling fresh. Crest is a good brand. I use it daily
Lindsay G.
Crest Pro Health mouthwash is my favorite. It isn't too intense. My teeth are super white and my breath stays fresh for hours.
Adelaine G.
Very good mouthwash. I love it. Does the job. It leaves the mouth very fresh and doesn't leave a bad smell.
Victoria G.
National City, CA
My husband really loves this mouthwash how it leaves good breath for hours and a fresh scent, he was having problem with a tooth and he started using this mouthwash and it helped him feel better
Teresa F.
Milwaukee Wisconsin
It helps keep plaque,keeps my gums from being tender. I like it because it made for people older to help take care of them self.
Yvonne K.
Portland, OR
I like this mouthwash for the flavor and because it's alcohol free. I have sensitive teeth and this gives me a fresh feeling without bothering them too much. Pro-tip: I used to mouthwash last, but my dental hygienist told me to floss, rinse with mouthwash and THEN brush so that the fluoride is the last thing on your teeth. I've changed my routine to this order and love it.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Love this mouth wash. Smell so good and it keeps your teeth feeling clean usually like to use before brush doesn’t make your mouth feel dry definitely recommend this for anyone to use the price is not bad
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite flavor?
Erikah N.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target