BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like this Crest Pro Health. It seems to really leave my mouth clean and freshen my breath. I like that it is alcohol free. It doesn't burn my mouth. My nine-year-old seems to like it also. seems very effective. This is the first time that I've ever bought it I'd say it's about Halfway Gone I would recommend this to others and I would buy this again.
Elizabeth G.
Ontario, CA
This wasn’t bad when I first tried it (believe I’ve purchased a few times) but I still always go back to Listerine. I feel that Listerine gives me a fuller clean and longer lasting freshness. Crest doesn’t feel that way so much but it isn’t bad either. It does also make me spit a lot of weird blue thick stuff after like residue, it’s kind of weird :/ it’s more than usual compared to other mouthwashes
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
I love this mouthwash! It is alcohol free so it doesn’t hurt or burn like mouthwash usually does when using it! You can really feel how clean it gets your mouth because even though you brush your teeth and floss this is a must have for those stubborn places that only mouthwash can reach and the flavor leaves your mouth smelling so fresh and clean!
Andrea C.
Webster, TX
This is the only mouth wash we use. We have been purchasing this for months and is great for sensitive teeth. It has a great taste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I could do without the color additives but this would not stop me from recommending this or purchasing again.
ashley h.
douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouth wash. Doesnt overly burn your mouth while swishing. And leaves a refreshing minty flavour while keeping my breath fresh! I will continue to love and buy this one. I often find it on sale too so that's always a plus in my book! Plus the packaging is functional to!
Melanie S.
Douglas WY
This mouth wash seems to work pretty good, I floss my teeth then use mouthwash, brush my teeth and use mouthwash again I feel it’s a bit more effective this way. This does seem to burn the inside of my cheeks a little bit that’s the reason for a 4 star rating.
Tiffany E.
Magna
Nice finisher to your nightly routine especially if you don't want to wake up with dragon breath. It's also great to use in the morning especially if you have an interview or dentist appointment and want to feel confident. Cheap and leaves a pleasant taste.
Sandra C.
Hopkinsville
I love that this doesn't contain alcohol. I don't like the burn of alcohol since I have invisalign and have to floss and brush so often. This gives me the warm and fuzzies knowing my mouth is super clean and I'm not holding bacteria under my braces.
Fiona M.
Dekalb, IL
It’s mouthwash. Does what it’s supposed to, makes my mouth smell fresh and clean. It’s alcohol free so it doesn’t burn and I have noticed a reduction in plaque around my front teeth. I prefer Crest products and this one is no exception.
Kenny H.
Corona
This mouth wash is very good. I’ve tried most of the shelf products and this has been my favorite. It works extremely efficiently while still maintaining a good taste. After you use the product, your teeth feel clean and nice.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target