BY CREST #5 in Mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from Day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis, and bad breath. It comes in two refreshing flavors, clean mint and cool wintergreen, to leave your mouth fresh after you complete your oral care routine.

• Antibacterial mouthwash reduces Plaque
• Helps Prevent Gingivitis
• Freshens Bad Breath
• Benefit from alcohol Free

Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Sucralose, Propylparaben, Blue 1

• Is this a good mouth wash for sensitive teeth?5 Answers
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Has this eve...2 Answers
  • Is this a good mouthwash to use if you have an ulcer in y...1 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Doesn't have the burning sensation most mouthwashes have!" in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Boardman, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Dollar General
I really like this Crest Pro Health. It seems to really leave my mouth clean and freshen my breath. I like that it is alcohol free. It doesn't burn my mouth. My nine-year-old seems to like it also. seems very effective. This is the first time that I've ever bought it I'd say it's about Halfway Gone I would recommend this to others and I would buy this again.
Elizabeth G.
Ontario, CA
This wasn’t bad when I first tried it (believe I’ve purchased a few times) but I still always go back to Listerine. I feel that Listerine gives me a fuller clean and longer lasting freshness. Crest doesn’t feel that way so much but it isn’t bad either. It does also make me spit a lot of weird blue thick stuff after like residue, it’s kind of weird :/ it’s more than usual compared to other mouthwashes
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
I love this mouthwash! It is alcohol free so it doesn’t hurt or burn like mouthwash usually does when using it! You can really feel how clean it gets your mouth because even though you brush your teeth and floss this is a must have for those stubborn places that only mouthwash can reach and the flavor leaves your mouth smelling so fresh and clean!
Fiona M.
Dekalb, IL
It’s mouthwash. Does what it’s supposed to, makes my mouth smell fresh and clean. It’s alcohol free so it doesn’t burn and I have noticed a reduction in plaque around my front teeth. I prefer Crest products and this one is no exception.
Tina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My favorite mouthwash. I bought this because it said it was alcohol-free, so I won't have to worry about it stinging my mouth. Super refreshing every time I rinse my mouth with this. I have purchased several bottles already. I also bought travel-size, so I can refill it with this guy and carry it with me.
Amanda M.
palm coast
Yessssssss it’s Alcohol free and doesn’t burn your mouth! By far my favorite mouthwash and one of my favorite things about it is that if you miss something while brushing and gargle with Pro Health mouthwash, you can actually see the stuff you missed as a darker shade of blue when you spit.
Andrea C.
Webster, TX
This is the only mouth wash we use. We have been purchasing this for months and is great for sensitive teeth. It has a great taste and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I could do without the color additives but this would not stop me from recommending this or purchasing again.
ashley h.
douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great mouth wash. Doesnt overly burn your mouth while swishing. And leaves a refreshing minty flavour while keeping my breath fresh! I will continue to love and buy this one. I often find it on sale too so that's always a plus in my book! Plus the packaging is functional to!
Izzy 🥰.
A little biting in terms of taste, but definitely cleaned my teeth. I prefer Listerine, especially this is a little more expensive if I remember correctly. Though, I would use it again if it was available. I feel that using Crest toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash would give you ultimate teeth power.
Vianca L.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the mouth wash I currently have in my household .. like all mouthwash I feel they all burn which is why I hate using them all the time haha .. but I do believe mouthwash is necessary since it does remove bad mouth smells better than just the toothpaste alone .
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Okay so I never had a problem with it but sone people did complain about staining is it true ?
Erikah N.
YORK, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this help whiten just like the white bottle?
Emma S.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone had any issues with this hurting their taste buds hours after they rinsed with it?
Maria D.
Grass Valley , CA
Did anybody had a problem using this product?

Target