Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Wintergreen uploaded by Heiddi  M.

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health™ Alcohol Free Multi-Protection Cool Wintergreen.
Helps you get better dental check-ups*.
24-hr protection*.
Use 2x/day.
CPC antigingivitis/ antiplaque oral rinse.
*Fights plaque & gingivitis.
Kills germs.
Reduces plaque.
Helps prevent gingivitis.
Keeps teeth cleaner longer.
Freshens breath.
No burn of alcohol. see more...

• How would you compare this mouth wash to Listerine products?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This mouth wash not only has an awful after taste, when I spit, there were disgusting dark green spots!" in 3 reviews
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use this product every single day , twice a day. I love how it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean and has an awesome after taste. Very affordable and I love that’s it’s alcohol free. Very satisfied
Jessy C.
Review for: Pro Health Multi Protection Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Cool Wintergreen Mouthwash 1 L more...
🌟Star P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets everything out! Minty! Very effective, if you sit it in your mouth for too long it may burns a little. It’s affordable. You can purchase from and local drugstore. I’m a repeat user.
Jessica M.
Elkhart ,IN
Review for: Pro Health Multi Protection Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Cool Wintergreen Mouthwash 500 mL more...
It leave your mouth really refusing I use it every time after brushing my teeth even my friends use it love this product i also use the toothpaste from the same brand I had always use this mouthwash
Abigail H.
This is my favorite mouth wash! It doesn't burn or sting, but is still anticavity and anti gingivitis - I have to have both of those components in a mouthwash without wanting to spit it out after 5 seconds!
Morgan M.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this product about 6 months ago. I've never been a mouthwash user but I thought I should start. I used the product as directed and after three days of use I began to notice that I was no longer able to taste the food I was eating. The roof of my mouth as well as my tongue felt burned like I had eaten something too hot. I thought perhaps I was coming down with a cold so I continued to use the product. After a week of use I could literally taste nothing! I immediately stopped using it and within a few days my taste buds began to come back but it took a full two weeks to go back to normal. I thought it might have been just a reaction I would have so I gave the nearly full bottle to my Aunt, warning her about what happened to me. She called me two days later and said she had the same problem. She threw the bottle in the trash. Do not buy if you value your taste buds!
Emilie B.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this mouthwash after finding it on sale at WalMart. I really like Crest ProHealth products so I assumed I would like this too. Boy, was I wrong... This mouth wash not only has an awful after taste, when I spit, there were disgusting dark green spots! I am a very thorough toothbrusher so this was alarming to me. I tried to do some research on the internet about what this was and couldn't find an answer but did read that it happens to a lot of other people as well. Many also said that this left yellow temporary stain spots on their teeth (eeeek!) I would suggest you stay clear of this stuff!
Illi V.
Austin, TX
We've been using this mouthwash for about 1 year or so now and I've been to the dentist twice since starting to use it. The proof is in the hygienist exam. I sometimes forget to floss (gross I know) but I don't feel so bad if I swish this mouthwash around my mouth if I need to rush out the door. My dentist told me to continue doing what I'm doing because my teeth look great! It will not replace that true clean feeling after a good flossing but it does a great job at removing unwanted gunk from my mouth.
Sara M.
I really enjoy this product, it does sting a little bit while using it. But it does leave my mouth and breath feeling fresh afterwards and has no bitter after taste.

I use this product every day, and it is inexpensive for the amount of product you get. I recommend this when people ask me their opinion of it.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I was using this for a week or two and every single time afterwards I noticed the skin in my mouth was coming off in chunks. This obviously alarmed me and I googled it and noticed a LOT of other people have had the same experience with not only crest pro health mouthwash but also with their toothpaste. Obviously it doesn't do it to everyone, but it did to me. And I now use listerine instead.
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How would you compare this mouth wash to Listerine products?