Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Wintergreen uploaded by Heiddi  M.
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Wintergreen
  • Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Wintergreen Pro Health Multi Protection Crest Pro-Heal...

BY CREST

Crest® Pro-Health™ Alcohol Free Multi-Protection Cool Wintergreen.
Helps you get better dental check-ups*.
24-hr protection*.
Use 2x/day.
CPC antigingivitis/ antiplaque oral rinse.
*Fights plaque & gingivitis.
Kills germs.
Reduces plaque.
Helps prevent gingivitis.
Keeps teeth cleaner longer.
Freshens breath.
No burn of alcohol. see more...

• How would you compare this mouth wash to Listerine products?2 Answers
Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Wintergreen

Start your review of Crest Pro-health Multi-protection Mouthwash Wintergreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This mouth wash not only has an awful after taste, when I spit, there were disgusting dark green spots!" in 3 reviews
Elise G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this product. I like the flavor of it. I like the fact that it has so much protection. I’m not convinced that it’s the best product, but I would buy it again. I do think it is effective. I was satisfied with it.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use this product every single day , twice a day. I love how it makes my mouth feel fresh and clean and has an awesome after taste. Very affordable and I love that’s it’s alcohol free. Very satisfied
Donna R.
Felton
Purchased at: Walmart
My mouth just feels so fresh after using this. I have a routine where I use the Crest whitening mouth rinse, Crest whitening tooth paste, then I rinse with the Crest Pro health. And at night I use use the Crest whitening last. I would never change this routine. My teeth have never been whiter or healthier.
La'Breshia G.
Strong, AR
I love how this product is Alcohol free and still have the many more benefits than the other mouthwashes that I used in the past. Also, I love the Minty wintergreen flavor that it has! I highly recommended!
Abigail H.
This is my favorite mouth wash! It doesn't burn or sting, but is still anticavity and anti gingivitis - I have to have both of those components in a mouthwash without wanting to spit it out after 5 seconds!
Jessica M.
Elkhart ,IN
It leave your mouth really refusing I use it every time after brushing my teeth even my friends use it love this product i also use the toothpaste from the same brand I had always use this mouthwash
Jessy C.
🌟Star P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gets everything out! Minty! Very effective, if you sit it in your mouth for too long it may burns a little. It’s affordable. You can purchase from and local drugstore. I’m a repeat user.
Morgan M.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this product about 6 months ago. I've never been a mouthwash user but I thought I should start. I used the product as directed and after three days of use I began to notice that I was no longer able to taste the food I was eating. The roof of my mouth as well as my tongue felt burned like I had eaten something too hot. I thought perhaps I was coming down with a cold so I continued to use the product. After a week of use I could literally taste nothing! I immediately stopped using it and within a few days my taste buds began to come back but it took a full two weeks to go back to normal. I thought it might have been just a reaction I would have so I gave the nearly full bottle to my Aunt, warning her about what happened to me. She called me two days later and said she had the same problem. She threw the bottle in the trash. Do not buy if you value your taste buds!
Emilie B.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this mouthwash after finding it on sale at WalMart. I really like Crest ProHealth products so I assumed I would like this too. Boy, was I wrong... This mouth wash not only has an awful after taste, when I spit, there were disgusting dark green spots! I am a very thorough toothbrusher so this was alarming to me. I tried to do some research on the internet about what this was and couldn't find an answer but did read that it happens to a lot of other people as well. Many also said that this left yellow temporary stain spots on their teeth (eeeek!) I would suggest you stay clear of this stuff!
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How would you compare this mouth wash to Listerine products?