Crest Pro-health Multi-Protection Alcohol Free, Clean Mint/Clear Mint (Package may vary), 1-liter Bottles (Pack of 3)

BY CREST

Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
I guess I just prefer Listerine over Crest as far as mouthwash goes. I just feel like I'm getting a better clean with it. I do like the taste of this product better though.
Rebekah H.
Lebanon, TN
Me and my husband love the alcohol free option. It's not too strong and it leaves your breath fresh for a long time! I use this every couple days but my husband uses it everyday. He's highly satisfied with it and it's always our go to option.
Tiffany K.
My family and I love this product. Crest always reigns supreme in our household. It leaves my mouth feeling rejuvenated.
gissell d.
Crest pro-health is actually my favorite mouthwash. Pro-health specifically I just started using, and I love it.
Aimee H.
Oak Creek, WI
Love crest products. Always leaves my teeth clean and my breath fresh!
Gabrielle C.
Conception Bay South
This was what I had used when I had an oral piercing and it was very effective to keep infection away I used this two to three times a day
Kimberley B.
Guelph, Ontario
I like this. First time buying alcohol free mouthwash. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Would recommend