BY CREST

Crest Pro-Health Uses A Polyfluorite System Consisting of Antibacterial Fluoride & Antivclean Crystals

Buy on Target
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sadly I bought this 2 pack at Target. I hate the toothpaste, it is completely disgusting and hard for me to use. It does not foam up and when I rinse it out it leaves a really weird feeling/taste in my mouth. Luckily my boyfriend and I both use it so it will go by a little quicker, just sad I bought the double pack.
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I've used this product for almost 5 years straight and I have to say it honestly does whiten and keep my teeth white without buildup. I will not use another toothpaste over this one. I've tried and it just wasn't the same. You can't find an alternative for something that truly does work.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I like the pro health formula and the taste of the paste is great. Makes youe teeth feel incredibly clean and helps with any bad breath or stains from drinking coffee (love my coffee). Highly recommend!
Tiffany A.
Monroe, TN
Great toothpaste. My husband will only use this kind. It works great. Taste is nice not too strong. Leaves mouth feeling clean and teeth are sparkly after. It really does make teeth whiter!
Safia E.
This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh, and the minty taste isn't too strong. I've seen minimal improvement in the amount of plaque that forms in my mouth however, and my teeth doesn't look whiter even after a month of use.
Laura A.
Love the way my teeth feel when I brush my teeth. Clean clean clean! I use this toothpaste in the morning and before going to bed.
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is fine other than the super gritty feel. I prefer a smooth feel. It does work well at cleaning and whitening.
Sally M.
Not my very favorite but this is one of the toothpaste I use. I don't really see a difference at all. Easy to use.
Lisbeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Muy buen producto los dientes quedan limpias y la boca queda con un geial olor a menta. Deja el aliento refrescante
Stacy F.
I really like this Crest Pro Health product. My teeth feel clean and it's the right amount of foam.