Crest Pro Health Jr Kid's Toothpaste featuring Marvel’s Avengers uploaded by maira f.

BY CREST

• Provides effective cavity protection
  • Strengthens enamel
  • Minty Breeze flavor that freshens breath
  • Use with the Disney Magic Timer App by Oral-B to help kids brush longer starting today
  • Makes brushing fun by featuring Marvel's Avengers
  • Use with Oral-B Manual Toothbrush featuring Marvel's Avengers

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Lindsey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of the only kinds of toothpaste my son will use. We buy it all the time because it easily comes out of the tube and it has a taste that he actually likes, which NEVER happens for a toothpaste. He always has to be asked to brush his teeth and if this toothpaste is missing, it is NOT happening.
Chels M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When we were going through the kid stage with my son he loved this crest toothpaste! He would use it every day and loved seeing all the different characters on the tubes! We used this for years before he switched to adult toothpaste!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only toothpaste my super picky son with SPD will use. The flavor is the only one that works for him and that puts mt mind at ease when it comes to making sure that his teeth are in good shape. Great price for the product. I see us using i for a long time to come.
Breeanna B.
SPRING LAKE, NC
Bought this for my almost 2 year old son. He loves it. Ever night he runs up to me yelling "mama teeth" reminding me he needs to brush his teeth.
Perfect product in my opinion if it makes your kid want to brush their teeth
Tanya S.
Neenah, WI
My kids enjoy this toothpaste. Not much is needed- which is a plus. They enjoy the flavor over some others because it is not spicy. The color is attractive to them. They said they want it again after this is gone!
Ashley B.
Lake Charles, LA
My boys love this toothpaste. Not too strong for their mouths, and still makes their breath fresh. They use Star Wars, superheroes, spongebob. We have bought them all.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids love anything with their favorite characters on it! I love the fact that you can scan the product in the Magic Timer app and get your kids to brush the full 2 minutes. It really helps get them excited about brushing. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because they get burnt out on the fruity flavor sometimes and prefer more of a minty flavor.
Sam C.
As a grown adult, I still love kids toothpaste. I don't use them as much as I used to when I was younger, but I still think back on them so fondly. I think they're a really fun way to make your kids brush their teeth. When I was younger, I hated the taste of "adult" toothpaste. Too strong tasting, and they'd make me gag. But these fun flavored toothpastes were just perfect, and they made me enjoy brushing my teeth.
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
So my kid has a thing with changing her toothpaste up all of the time. i think it has something to do with the clearly kid driven marketing of these items. like why does this have to be an avengers toothpaste? that is so weird but whatever she wanted it because she loves it and it makes her happy so it is the least i can do.
Jennifer C.
Pinellas Park, FL
It was a struggle to get my daugther to want to brush her teeth but between the characters on it and flavor she reminds me before bed that she forgot to bush them. no longer an issue, she loves the taste of it and its getting her ready for real adult tooth paste because you have to spit it out
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
What does it taste like?